DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stick Calibration with a MA2s and a Smart Controller

Nodak7

Reactions
OK this is probably a dumb question but I cannot find where you can calibrate the sticks with a MA2s and a Smart Controller. I did it with the old controller using the DJI Go4 App but I cannot get into the Go4 App thru the Smart Controller. For some reason the first few flights went well and now the controls are going honky! It will not land and the forward stick makes it climb! Something is fishy and I hope the calibration corrects the problem.

OK this is probably a dumb question but I cannot find where you can calibrate the sticks with a MA2s and a Smart Controller. I did it with the old controller using the DJI Go4 App but I cannot get into the Go4 App thru the Smart Controller. For some reason the first few flights went well and now the controls are going honky! It will not land and the forward stick makes it climb! Something is fishy and I hope the calibration corrects the problem.
I can get into the Go4 App on my smart controller. I have the old one, not the new one.

From what you describe, it sounds like you changed the Mode of the controller, where Mode 2 is the default. Changing the mode will change what each stick does. There is a setting in DJI Fly to change that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000