DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stick Error - Calibration without success

FalconOne

Reactions
I have my DJI Mavic since the middle of November. I had great flights and no problems. But since one month, I can't fly the drone anymore.
I have to calibrate my RC all the times. But without success. The RC fell out of my jacket into the grass.... Although the rc crash I could fly the Mavic a several time again. But suddenly the stick error appeared.

First, before I start the calibration I have 2% on the right stick.

DJIMavic1.jpg

When I start the calibration, the right stick is okey, but the left stick shows an "error" between 1%-3%.
DJIMavic2.jpg
Also when the calibration is done, there are still the 1%-3%....

DJIMavic3.jpg

Has anyone any idea what can I do? Or have I send my drone to the DJI Support?

Greetings from Switzerland

FalconOn

I have my DJI Mavic since the middle of November. I had great flights and no problems. But since one month, I can't fly the drone anymore.
I have to calibrate my RC all the times. But without success. The RC fell out of my jacket into the grass.... Although the rc crash I could fly the Mavic a several time again. But suddenly the stick error appeared.

First, before I start the calibration I have 2% on the right stick.

View attachment 8775

When I start the calibration, the right stick is okey, but the left stick shows an "error" between 1%-3%.
View attachment 8776
Also when the calibration is done, there are still the 1%-3%....

View attachment 8777

Has anyone any idea what can I do? Or have I send my drone to the DJI Support?

Greetings from Switzerland

FalconOn
Howdy FalconOne, I have a similar issue with calibration, but it does not affect my flight, perhaps when it fell it was damaged? I am sorry but my only thought is it needs to be repaired. Try to get any debris out with canned air?
Regards,
-d.

Howdy FalconOne, I have a similar issue with calibration, but it does not affect my flight...
-d.

How you can start the drone even though this issue? I only can start it when i press the stick gently in the right position before I start the drone... The drone also take off but fly just about one meter over the ground and don't move. I just can land her. Nothing more is possible...

How you can start the drone even though this issue? I only can start it when i press the stick gently in the right position before I start the drone... The drone also take off but fly just about one meter over the ground and don't move. I just can land her. Nothing more is possible...
My stick shows a calibration error of +8 on the right stick but it does not seem to affect anything, I do not get any errors. Sorry I am not of more help.
Regards,
-d.

For all who have the same problem, I could solve it today!

I removed the sticks from the RC, cleaned it and restore the RC to factory settings.

Now I can't say in words how happy I'm hahaha

For all who have the same problem, I could solve it today!

I removed the sticks from the RC, cleaned it and restore the RC to factory settings.

Now I can't say in words how happy I'm hahaha

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going on about 3 weeks now with no answers and I'm just about ready to go through insurance to have it replaced. This could be helpful, I've got my fingers crossed. How do you go about restoring the RC to factory settings?

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going on about 3 weeks now with no answers and I'm just about ready to go through insurance to have it replaced. This could be helpful, I've got my fingers crossed. How do you go about restoring the RC to factory settings?

Did you get this fixed? Mine just started doing the STICK ERROR, RE-CTR stick issue today out of the blue. I try and calibrate, the right stick I can get to go around the box but the left stick is completely unresponsive. I've searched high and low for help, but can't find much. There's no magnetic interference anywhere and it was working perfectly fine the other day.

Did you get this fixed? Mine just started doing the STICK ERROR, RE-CTR stick issue today out of the blue. I try and calibrate, the right stick I can get to go around the box but the left stick is completely unresponsive. I've searched high and low for help, but can't find much. There's no magnetic interference anywhere and it was working perfectly fine the other day.

Hey sorry for late reply i hope you already figure out your problem.

Otherwise Maybe you handle the calibration wrong. How do you move the sticks?

[QUOTE = "turbodronepilot, post: 217066, member: 1969"] ¿cómo restablece el rc a los ajustes de fábrica? [/ QUOTE]
Pero entonces como quitaste los palos?
Entonces perdiste la garantia por abrir el RC?

[QUOTE = "turbodronepilot, post: 217066, member: 1969"] ¿cómo restablece el rc a los ajustes de fábrica? [/ QUOTE]
Pero entonces como quitaste los palos?
Entonces perdiste la garantia por abrir el RC?
sorry brother..i wish i could help ,but i don't read or write Spanish very well and my translator isn't working at the moment..
turb.....

sorry brother..i wish i could help ,but i don't read or write Spanish very well and my translator isn't working at the moment..
turb.....

Sorry. I ask to you. Did you lost the warranty, for to open the rc?
How can I to open the RC and lean it, alone?

How can i to open it and clean it, alone
if you open it and dji can tell it will void your warranty..
Do a search on you tube and I'm sure you will find a how to video..
I'm guessing that someone has posted a tear down video in this forum.. maybe someone else would provide a link that knows where to find it..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121