DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stickers for the Mavic

The stickers look good.
There is going to be so much after market stuff for "our (if i ever receive one)" Mavics it will make your head spin!

I'm curious if it includes extra battery cover stickers. When I scanned down it looked as though there were three battery stickers, though I'd want to make sure. Might look odd with everything but the battery covered.

Thanks for sharing this link, kinsey.

No bother DroneDad yeah there are 3 battery stickers. Also good for a template for anyone who has a cutter printer to make their own.

Looks good, at first i thought you were referring to control stickers and not body wrap for the bird.

When i receive my bird i'll be making some rc info. stickers and a lost and found sticker for on the Mavic.

There are still good honest people in this world you know.

When i receive my bird i'll be making some rc info. stickers and a lost and found sticker for on the Mavic.

There are still good honest people in this world you know.
Yes there are, I had a SD card case with 3 SD cards returned because I had return stickers on the card cases. Have you seen this sticker set, http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-mavic-pro.php I had this set on my P3 and they are good quality, a bit expensive but well made and every sticker you would ever need. I like them as they make the bird & controller look a bit more professional and not so much like a toy.

Yes there are, I had a SD card case with 3 SD cards returned because I had return stickers on the card cases. Have you seen this sticker set, http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-mavic-pro.php I had this set on my P3 and they are good quality, a bit expensive but well made and every sticker you would ever need. I like them as they make the bird & controller look a bit more professional and not so much like a toy.

Hi F6Rider,

Good on you with the sd cards!
Honesty go's a long way (what goes arround comes arround).

Thanks for the sticker link, that is what i mean.
I'll be making something like those but then custom on transparent foil with white or light grey print. I do not like the look of the black background the stickers in the link have.
But that's just me, custom!

Hi F6Rider,

Good on you with the sd cards!
Honesty go's a long way (what goes arround comes arround).

Thanks for the sticker link, that is what i mean.
I'll be making something like those but then custom on transparent foil with white or light grey print. I do not like the look of the black background the stickers in the link have.
But that's just me, custom!
Sounds great, post a pic when done and a link if you plan on selling them as I am interested.

Well I bit the bullet and order a set from the Alibaba site. Should be here in 20 days according to the shipping statement. Try to get the same one from eBay but the vendor couldn't guarantee it would be the one I wanted.
I order the yellow/black racing stripes reminded my of my yellow Z3. Will post pictures when I put the skin on.

The stickers look good.
There is going to be so much after market stuff for "our (if i ever receive one)" Mavics it will make your head spin!

Great - it will be like Apple 2.0!! More money spent on another 'hobby' to 'splain to the wife!! Btw, when's DJI going public??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121