DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still Image Settings

Bilbo

Reactions
Has anyone had issues getting quality stills out of the mavic. The video is gorgeous, but as soon as I switch to the camera for stills, the photos lose so much detail

Reactions: dcb942
Yeah, after seeing threads on here and really looking at my photos I think there are real problems. A GoPro with the same sensor size takes much better stills. I'm going to take a bunch more photos over the weekend, weather permitting, and see if they are better. I'm sending it back if it's not better. I'll try and upload some here later.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Had the same issue... different then any of my other phantoms I have owned... I actually have to manually focus before each shot by touching on the subject or general vicinity of the landscape... then everything seems to sharpen up...

So I downloaded some stills onto my computer and they look much better on there. For some reason when displayed real time the quality is poor.

Can this be all in settings? I agree that with this sensor and other hardware the photos should be much better. If you guys don't mind please share your still settings. I'll share mine as soon as I can get home to check them.

Do you guys take picture 4:3? Or 16:9?, because I am confused when take a picture it looks like crap, but when I take video it looks perfect

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb