DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still one of my favourite videos to day - Misty (& Moody) Northern Italy

rikk08

Reactions
Shot with the Mavic Air back in 2018/9 in Northern Italy this is still one of my favourite vidoes I've ever shot & edited to date.

In consolation with Italy - the most causalities so far effected by the COVID-19. Stay safe the whole is thinking of you!

Check it out:

Very good! I almost never watch clips but enjoyed this one (isn't it crazy when I was yang I played football/soccer but never enjoyed watching it either ;) )

Reactions: rikk08
Nice, the only way to see Italy now. I like the clip that was reversed with the smoke going into the chimney.

Reactions: rikk08
Nice, the only way to see Italy now. I like the clip that was reversed with the smoke going into the chimney.
Yeah that is very sad considering what a beautiful country it is. Hope this situations get very better soon for Italy and the whole world. Thanks for watching btw :)

That's the beautiful city of Bologna! Thanks for watching :)

Very good! I almost never watch clips but enjoyed this one (isn't it crazy when I was yang I played football/soccer but never enjoyed watching it either ;) )
Appreciate it mate, thanks! I also used to love football/soccer when I was young but I don't watch it anymore as I find it way too business oriented nowadays so I just prefer to focus on film ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98