DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still photos not saved in DJI go 4 app

garrion

Reactions
Lately I haven't been able to view any of the still photos that I'm taking with the Mavic. Though they are on the sd card. (Videos show up fine). Any suggestions?

I have also experienced the very same problem... video is cached on my phone but no stills.. they are only on the Mavic's card.. This has not happened since I upgraded firmware and Dji4go in December.

Good day from Botswana, Africa, while using my S7 the photos would go straight into the Dji Album on the Phone, now I'm using an S8 and I can't seem to get them to default to the phone and its frustrating as I have to download all the time, can someone please help get me back to the way it was,

Thanks

Good day from Botswana, Africa, while using my S7 the photos would go straight into the Dji Album on the Phone, now I'm using an S8 and I can't seem to get them to default to the phone and its frustrating as I have to download all the time, can someone please help get me back to the way it was,

Thanks
Do you have "Sync HD photos" enabled in settings? Some settings do not transfer when using a different device.

I have a similar issue in that recently it dropped a day (4 flights) on the mavic . . it does not find any flights to sync . . I recently switched to using a crystal sky 8" with a custom mavic controller mount. Is there a need to have extra memory card inserted in the Crystal Sky monitor to save these or some setting to ensure they get sync'd?

I am using AutoSync HD Photos . .It has always been set ON (Green) since the first flight. . is it perhaps because I'm using the Mavic with a Crystal Sky 8" monitor and the software is different than on an iphone?

Reactions: Crocket1158
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada