DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stills editing and RAW processing on mobile devices (Android/iPhone)

scro

Reactions
Has anyone on here used Snapseed for stills editing/raw processing from their mobile device? I can highly recommend it as a quick and simple, but powerful editor!

I've had it as my standard photo editor on my phone and tablet for a couple of years now and continue to be impressed at what it can do in an extremely simple and intuitive interface - for free!

It has a whole range of instagramesque filters and the like which I'm not interested in, but it also has quite a powerful set of tools for colour/tone editing (colour balance, highlights/shadows, contrast, curves), perspective correction, sharpening, basic healing brush, rotation, crop and more. It doesn't do some of the more complex tasks like layers, masking and so on, but they are better left to a device with a large screen.

Has anyone on here used Snapseed for stills editing/raw processing from their mobile device? I can highly recommend it as a quick and simple, but powerful editor!

I've had it as my standard photo editor on my phone and tablet for a couple of years now and continue to be impressed at what it can do in an extremely simple and intuitive interface - for free!

It has a whole range of instagramesque filters and the like which I'm not interested in, but it also has quite a powerful set of tools for colour/tone editing (colour balance, highlights/shadows, contrast, curves), perspective correction, sharpening, basic healing brush, rotation, crop and more. It doesn't do some of the more complex tasks like layers, masking and so on, but they are better left to a device with a large screen.
Yes i use Snapseed, great tool. Currently looking for a tool to merge multiple AEB photos together in the field without the need to transfer to PC...ideally like to do on my phone or ipad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom