DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stock controller

Hunttr

Reactions
Sorry if this topic has already been covered.
I have been reading about ways to increase RC signal strength when visual line of sight isn't optimal.I have read that the older standard remote controller with the designation "1A" on the back has more power and better RC signal strength then the newer remote with "1B" on the back.Can anyone verify this and to what extent the differance has on signal strength? Thanks

I have the 1A but can't tell you if its any better than 1B.but I did the FCC Mod and its a lot better on distance and reception I won't be going back to CE If I can help it

I have the 1A but can't tell you if its any better than 1B.but I did the FCC Mod and its a lot better on distance and reception I won't be going back to CE If I can help it
Thanks for the reply.Im in the US and my controller is in FCC mode.I can't find anymore info about this topic.I have to believe if their was a differance between the controllers that alloud one controller to have better reception then the other it would be more widely talked about.Still Im curious what the differance is between the two.I do understand that you cant connect to the Epson Moverio bt-300 glasses with the 1B version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7