DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stolen Drones

Possums

Reactions
My car was broken into last night. The thieves made off with 2 Mavic Pros, 2 controllers, two ChrystalSky monitors, 4 batteries and a white DJI goggle.
Not expecting much - but just in case you guys see anything odd. I'm in northwest Atlanta, Ga. - Marietta. My fault for leaving them in the car.
Thanks

My car was broken into last night. The thieves made off with 2 Mavic Pros, 2 controllers, two ChrystalSky monitors, 4 batteries and a white DJI goggle.
Not expecting much - but just in case you guys see anything odd. I'm in northwest Atlanta, Ga. - Marietta. My fault for leaving them in the car.
Thanks

Terrible! So sorry. Check the pawn shops, and Craigs List too.

Reactions: Bill combs
Ouch! Friggin creeps. Hope you get it back.
Hell.............they've probable already crashed the Mavics, but the other stuff is worth more. One of the controllers has a $250 Atlas Cyclone Antenna modded on it (in case any of you guys see it for sale - they probably won't know what it is). $300 reward if anyone catches the bas--tds. Even if I never get get anything back.

Bummer, sorry about your loss. I'll keep a lookout. Not likely they'll end up in Texas though.

Thanks
i hate thieves with a passion

Thanks

I hope you filed a police report. Give the the serial numbers of the equipment and they will file them in the system as stolen. Good pawn shops will check to see if equipment is stolen and will usually notify authorities if someone is trying to pawn it to them.
I hope you get it all back.

Not only Craig's list, also the LET IT GO is the other one I know of.
Also if they are registered with the FAA should you let them know to, that they have been stolen in case they are used not follow the FAA Rules on drones or used in a criminal activity.
like you would for stolen firearms.

Not only Craig's list, also the LET IT GO is the other one I know of.
Also if they are registered with the FAA should you let them know to, that they have been stolen in case they are used not follow the FAA Rules on drones or used in a criminal activity.
like you would for stolen firearms.
Good idea

Reactions: Drgnfli
Thanks
Sorry to hear this and for your loss. Hope you had insurance for them all. You will be back in our beautiful blue skies soon.

Sorry to hear this.
I've been through similiar with my DSLR back some years.
At least there's the possibility for DJI to locate them - hope you get some help.

I certainly hope that you have recorded all the serial numbers. I don't know about your insurance company, but mine would cover the loss. Good luck and hope you are able to recover your items

Reactions: Brewbud
The serial number should be embedded in the DNG, at least Lightroom lists it on every single image I took from my bird, if you can't find any additional note.Thumbswayup

That sucks. I feel your pain. I hate thieves. Be sure to check Facebook market place too. A friend saw some of his stolen tools go up on there.

Thanks
I was on the other case with the red mavic air in London... Maybe this one will be easier....

Thanks
That sucks. I'm your neighbor in Cobb County and this a little too close to home. I will be on the look out. Sorry Man.

Reactions: TSUPD
Sorry for your losses, Bad people suck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7