DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stomped on this one

simon.abifaisal

Reactions
Hey Pilots!

So I have a request from a client. The shoot is going to be done with my Mavic Pro.

The shoot is about the entrance of their venue.
There are 2 different roads leading to the same entrance.
The two roads will be shot separately.

The stomp is to make both footage end on the same exact shot.

Any idea on how to achieve that?

You could try making the end shot then fade it into the end of the others, you wouldn't necessarily have to shoot it at the end just as long as it is used to finish off the roads, should result in the same end shot for both.

Reactions: simon.abifaisal
Use a fixed waypoint as the start of both shots (or line it up manually), fly backwards and then reverse your footage in post production?

Obviously that will only really work if there isn't any traffic on the roads.

There are a number of ways you can do it that have already been suggested. Either way I think you need to fade one into the other, even a quick fadeand would probably be best if the tail end of each flight is as close to a single focal point as possible. You might even want to create a third clip at the end point for the two road clips to fade into. There are multiple possibilities and all hinges on how you envision the story line. You may need to shoot multiple takes to get it right but in the end shouldn't be that difficult if your vision and plans are well thought out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98