DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stop buying dji products

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp7950

Reactions
I asking people to stop buy dji products for now to show them we don't like them forcing customers to do what they want
I want to hurt them back

Dont think you would get enough support for them to even break into a sweat about it unfortunately

Let us know how that works out:

"DJI also fetched 66 percent of the North American market for drones priced between $1,000 and $2,000, and 67 percent of the market in the $2,000-$4,000 range, according to Snow.

Across all prices in North America, DJI represented 50 percent of the market, Snow says. The price range where DJI is not dominant is drones under $500, which are mostly toys, and where there are hundreds of companies competing."

DJI is running away with the drone market

I get where you are coming from OP and I agree with you. BUT, DJI holds all the cards...I'm just as frustrated but I am also on the verge of dropping close to $10,000 on an Inspire 2 set up....

Reactions: JoKhool
I asking people to stop buy dji products for now to show them we don't like them forcing customers to do what they want
I want to hurt them back

What are they forcing you to do? Did they force you to buy a Mavic? Did they force you to experience some of the best thrills of your life flying the Mavic?

Let us know how that works out:

"DJI also fetched 66 percent of the North American market for drones priced between $1,000 and $2,000, and 67 percent of the market in the $2,000-$4,000 range, according to Snow.

Across all prices in North America, DJI represented 50 percent of the market, Snow says. The price range where DJI is not dominant is drones under $500, which are mostly toys, and where there are hundreds of companies competing."

DJI is running away with the drone market

And to capture the $500 market.... Introducing the Spark!!

What are they forcing you to do? Did they force you to buy a Mavic? Did they force you to experience some of the best thrills of your life flying the Mavic?
And most important, did they posses your body with an evil DJI Demon, control your hands, force you to connect cables and type on a computer or tap buttons on a smart device screen, updating your firmware against your will?

Or were you not possessed, in full control of all your body parts, and voluntarily and with conscious will initiate the update process, click "Agree" to the new T&C you were required to accept BEFORE downloading and flashing the new firmware?

I suspect the latter.

Again, please go away.

Some people need to familiarize themselves with communism....DJI is after all based in China sooo I'm going to venture and say they really don't give a rats *** if you/we think they're overreaching or "forcing" us to do anything.

Stop and read what we all agree to with any electronics. They could put in that you agree to give your first born and everyone would still click AGREE. Just saying...

I never understood boycotting anything nowadays because of how connected everyone is and how quickly you can contact and order anything from anywhere. Even if only 1% of the world buys, that's still 80 million people buying @ around $1k each (if they bought a Mavic). You do the math. They will still make money. Instead, buy from the competitor. That's where it will hurt. Once they see Yuneec taking chunks out of their market share, they will come around. But, for the love of God, stay away from GoPro.

Reactions: BrooklynFlyer
Some people need to familiarize themselves with communism....DJI is after all based in China sooo I'm going to venture and say they really don't give a rats a$$ if you/we think they're overreaching or "forcing" us to do anything.

Stop and read what we all agree to with any electronics. They could put in that you agree to give your first born and everyone would still click AGREE. Just saying...
I wouldn't. I read stuff I agree to (or, sometimes, decide not to agree to it).

Hence, I'm still on .400, and will be for the foreseeable future. Don't like what I've read in the T&C .700 and .800. Nothing there on the positive side to make me accept the things I don't like.

So far after three months of flying I love my Mavic and can't say anything really bad about DJI. I haven't had some of the issues any others have had with customer service and repairs because I have not had any, period yet.

I only have one troublesome problem with my Mavic in that the gimbal goes into overload almost always when I turn it on but all I have to do is pick it up off the ground and sit it back down and it rights itself so problem solved.

I have had no problem flying anywhere I have tried as of yet. I even live within 4 miles of an airport and it still flies with no issues.

Totally User Error, I crashed once inside the house (won't try that again) and it took a licking and kept on ticking with no issues at all.

So why would I want to boycott anything. In fact if I had 4 or 5 grand to plop down I would buy an Inspire.

Reactions: Budmancan
Some people need to familiarize themselves with communism....DJI is after all based in China sooo I'm going to venture and say they really don't give a rats a$$ if you/we think they're overreaching or "forcing" us to do anything.

What a scary thought.

Only thing that I'm concerned with as far as DJI is concerned is when will my Alpine White FlyMore ship - June 15 or June 30?

As far as your boycott - you are fighting a losing battle posting that here, on an enthusiast's board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots