DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Storing and Carrying Mavic Air Suggestions??

Ghostyroasty

Reactions
I've spent most of the afternoon looking at cases/backpacks for the Air and have been debating on which one would be best for protection and portability. I was originally looking at hard cases, but if I'm going to go down a trail or walk a long distance, I do not want to be carrying something like a suitcase. I need something with either a shoulder strap or a backpack form factor and would be able to store other things. Some of the things other than the usual accessories is a Samsung Gear 360, Sony Fdrx3000 Camera, and a GoPro knockoff. I originally was settling on the Dacckit case, but they are not on Amazon right now. It possibly wouldn't hold my other gear either. Any suggestions would be great!

Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L. Purpose built for Mavic Air carry pretty much. You can wear it as a sling or hip-belt (which is what I do while hiking and you forget it's even there).

If you need to store a lot more than the drone & accessories, the 10L version of the same bag gets my recommendation. I am a bag wh0re for cameras, drones, and just about everything else - those are my favorite bags.

Not my photo but I use the identical setup - I especially like that it allows you use the included Mavic Air hard case for extra protection - something that might be very attractive to you if you were also looking at hard cases, this is kind of the best of both worlds.

094156t61806vdfh2yzad2.jpg

Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L. Purpose built for Mavic Air carry pretty much. You can wear it as a sling or hip-belt (which is what I do while hiking and you forget it's even there).

If you need to store a lot more than the drone & accessories, the 10L version of the same bag gets my recommendation. I am a bag wh0re for cameras, drones, and just about everything else - those are my favorite bags.

Not my photo but I use the identical setup - I especially like that it allows you use the included Mavic Air hard case for extra protection - something that might be very attractive to you if you were also looking at hard cases, this is kind of the best of both worlds.

That is interesting for sure!! But it is a little steep for me at this point! Thanks!

Reactions: CanadaDrone