DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange behavior

Steelrfan85

Reactions
I have the Mavic pro. I seem to be having some issues recently. I have gotten a no gps with atti mode. It goes into opti mode. It will take off and hover my 50 feet and says it has reached maximum altitude. I bring it down and land it then try again and goes higher. I have the red indicator by satellites. Then I had a downward sensor failure at landing. Strange behavior. I get a RTH update while airborne. I’ve always flown from my rive way. No problems until about a week ago. Any help would be great.

Are all your updates done ??

When was your last compass calibration done - go in an open area and do a new one and then try again.

Reactions: Neil Reid
Something changed all of a sudden.
Do any updates recently?
How long do you wait for the GPS to grab before starting the motors?
Check all of your sensor readings, compass(es) and IMU, if all in the green, leave them alone. Only calibrate if prompted to do so. And if not done correctly, can introduce all sorts of issue.

Calibrate your IMU. My MP started taking a long time to go into GPS mode. Calibrated IMU and now have quick satellite lock.

Reactions: Atomicbear
Also check you switch near the memory card. Make sure it is set to RC and not wifi. Although I am no sure the remote would see the drone if set to wifi mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3