DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange noise / play from the left rear light.

Reactions
Hello everyone, in your opinion, is it to be sent back to DJI? I state that the light works and in any case the protective plastic is there in its place, but it has this strange game that also creates the noise you hear in the video. The other lights, as heard in the video, have no strange noises. Do some tests too ... you never know that dji has a bit wrong in the assembly of this drone.

Does the light turn on when the drone is on? If you touch the light when you turn the drone on (take off the props first) and touch it does the light stay on?

Edit: I hear a little tap on mine too, I think its just the play of the cover to be honest.

Does the light turn on when the drone is on? If you touch the light when you turn the drone on (take off the props first) and touch it does the light stay on?

Edit: I hear a little tap on mine too, I think its just the play of the cover to be honest.

Hi, so ... the light works well, both in flight and on the ground when I turn on the drone, either without arming the motors, or arming them. It is a game that has the "glass" covering the light.

Regarding the problem ... here's dji's answer:

"Greetings from DJI Technical Support.

Thank you for patiently waiting. We hope you are doing well.

My team and our engineers have already checked the video and the information you have provided to us. We confirmed that this is normal, it is with in tolerance range.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS