DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Streaming to Youtube with Mavic 3

ZmoothOperator

Reactions
Hi!

Did anyone successfully stream directly to Youtube? I can get the stream going, but the quality is unusable. The video is garbled and the sound stutters.
Haven't tried other places. It seems Facebook requires rtmps (?)

Using an iPhone 13 Pro Max from home with a fast wifi connection.

Hi!

Did anyone successfully stream directly to Youtube? I can get the stream going, but the quality is unusable. The video is garbled and the sound stutters.
Haven't tried other places. It seems Facebook requires rtmps (?)

Using an iPhone 13 Pro Max from home with a fast wifi connection.
I am interested in this as well. I attempted Facebook a couple weeks ago, but never got it going (I presumed due to the RTMPS as well). I considered trying YouTube next but if the quality is no good I may just skip it entirely.

I am interested in this as well. I attempted Facebook a couple weeks ago, but never got it going (I presumed due to the RTMPS as well). I considered trying YouTube next but if the quality is no good I may just skip it entirely.

I tried again today. This time the video stabilised after 15 seconds or so, and remained pretty ok for the remaining minute that I tried. The audio is just a continuous mess though.

I just don't know if it's a Mavic/phone thing, a Mavic/YouTube thing or a Mavic thing altogether...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada