STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light is the brightest navigation strobe solution for drones. The light is visible from 3 miles away at night—making it compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti collision light rules for drones. The on-board battery lasts for 2+ hours of continuous use and can be recharged via a micro USB cable.

I sell and ship these from the US (Harrisburg, PA) everyday except Sunday. I currently have white, red, and green lights in stock. Go here for more details or to place an order.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Note: The above video is showing a larger version of this strobe light. The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light functions exactly like this larger version.

Last edited:
I have a set of their standalone navigation light/strobe units on my Tarot T-960 Hex and I can see those strobes out 350 meters... They are the best thing since sliced bread.

I just ordered two !

Thanks
Bob

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim32581
Just ordered a green one from you, Mike. Good price. I've been waiting for a better deal on the Cree lights. Happy camper

Reactions: Blades
The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light is the brightest navigation strobe solution for drones. The light is visible from 3 miles away at night—making it compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti collision light rules for drones. The on-board battery lasts for 2+ hours of continuous use and can be recharged via a micro USB cable.

I sell and ship these from the US (Harrisburg, PA) everyday except Sunday. I currently have white, red, and green lights in stock. Go here for more details or to place an order.

View attachment 13483

View attachment 13484

View attachment 13485

Note: The above video is showing a larger version of this strobe light. The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light functions exactly like this larger version.
These lights are amazing. I used Velcro to attach them. They use the same cable used to charge the Mavic RC for charging. White is the easiest to see, then Red, then green. Especially at dusk, they increase your LOS greatly.

When you first hit the power button, they blink up to 3 times depending on the charge. Don't be fooled by the intensity during this power test. Once you hold the button in for about 2 seconds you will see the true intensity. I saw dark spots for a minute after looking at them a bit too close when first powering on. The intensity is truly amazing for something so small.

I only wish I had waited and purchased them from you. Your price is far cheaper than any other vendor. Your shipping is also very reasonable.

Last edited:
I got mine this afternoon and I still have little blue dots in my vision. WOW are they Bright and Small and Light... Velcro Dots will work great to attach these and they are so light my Hubsan 105s can pick it up... The Mavic will not even notice one of these... Good Stuff! Thanks for the quick service too!

Got mine
d62093e7e6b63e8b8d06852e7c525ca6.jpg

3 mounted in a diamond formation on "No Velcro" custom holders.

Attachments

• IMG_7858 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_7858 (Medium).JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_7863 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_7863 (Medium).JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 365
If anyone is interested, I now have mounts available here.

8.jpg

These strobes are excellent. Now if you can make an all weather casing with an attachment point, the uses would be endless. I would love to attach them to my backpack or bicycle.

How many of them do you out on your Mavic? Two? Three? Different colors?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929