DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STROBON Cree® light mounts for the DJI Mavic Pro (by DDH)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
These DJI Mavic Pro STROBON Cree® light mounts allow STROBON Cree® strobe lights to be easily and securely attached to the front or rear arms of the DJI Mavic Pro. The front and sides of the mount are open to ensure the LED is not blocked when the light is viewed from the side and to allow the light to be recharged without removing it. The mounts are 3D printed from PolyMax PLA (plastic). It has an impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and better overall mechanical properties than ABS. Each mount is sanded by hand to give it a clean/smooth finish and tested to ensure it fits properly.

For more details or to place an order, they are available here in my store.

Front Mount

11.jpg

12.jpg

Rear Mount

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Mount Locations

10.jpg

Last edited:
How much weight does it add and how will the "off-balance" affect the flight characteristics of the Mavic.

Reactions: vas67
PM me when you're ready to ship! For now I'm hot gluing them to extended landing legs. These would be better if the Mavic can fold without removing them... worthy pursuit IMHO.

These would be better if the Mavic can fold without removing them
Agreed. That would be possible if the mount was only facing the other side of the arm. If you're looking to mount a light on both sides, then it's not going to be possible to fold the arms. Just the light itself is too large to stay attached with the arm folded.

Impressive, I personally would put one on race arm. I've been trying to convince the other half that I need a 3D printer. Lol

Reactions: Enrique
Last edited:
Do you have mounts for the front arms too? I'm thinking of getting 4 of those lights, one for each arm, to make identifying the craft easier.

Once I finish this design, I'll make similar mounts for the front arms.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Great looking and idea for those. I have been looking for something like that but would hold them on the top and bottom. I made a holder out of some prop guards. They are centered between the arms so the wont interfere with the camera and has a back piece for a white strobe.

I made a holder out of some prop guards. They are centered between the arms so the wont interfere with the camera and has a back piece for a white strobe.
Got a photo?

umm, why would you attached the strobe lights to it in th first place...?

No sarcasm.. just curious..

If you get the green light, the MakerGear M2 is a really nice printer.

Looks like a nice machine, unfortunate thing is that is twice the convincing I was prepared to do. Lol I will have to keep this thread on watch. Once you design a complete set I'd love to buy some from you if you are willing to sell.

Looks like a nice machine, unfortunate thing is that is twice the convincing I was prepared to do
For half the price, the Flashforge Dreamer is a nice starter printer. I have two of them, but am planning on selling them soon since I upgraded to the MakerGear M2.

Once you design a complete set I'd love to buy some from you if you are willing to sell.
I'll post a link here to purchase them when they are available.

Last edited:
For half the price, the Flashforge Dreamer is a nice starter printer. I have two of them, but am planning on selling them soon since I upgraded to the MakerGear M2.

I'll post a link here to purchase them when they are available.
So a couple of questions. These arms can fold up with them in place correct? I want to put on on each arm, with the rear arms facing back, and the lights on the front facing forward. I would love for them to still be foldable, without removing them.

Reactions: flightmike
These arms can fold up with them in place correct?
The arms can only be folded if all of the lights are facing forward (which would likely not be ideal). Since the back arm is rotated when folding it, you would not be able to attach the light as shown above.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98