DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stuck in shutter priority mode (video). Is this normal?

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
Day two with my M2Pro. I'm learning a lot about it, including flying this afternoon with totally blurry footage. Spent tonight updating firmware and learning about focus. It should be mentioned that I'm going through the menus in the house in my studio which is not as well lit as outdoors. Somehow earlier I got it into shutter priority so that I could potenially optimze the video shutter for 1/60 with 30fps (once I get some ND filters for proper exposure). But for the life of me I couldn't get it out of the shutter priority mode. I'm in the advanced camera settings, video mode and have C1 programmed to get in and out it as needed. Am I overlooking something or doing something wrong????

Go back to the camera settings button (series of dots and lines) under the on screen shutter button.
When your in the camera mode (apeture icon) you'll see near the top of the open menu, "auto/A/S/M"

Just select one of the other modes to get out of shutter priority.

Last edited:
Go back to the camera settings button (series of dots and lines) under the on screen shutter button.
When your in the camera mode (apeture icon) you'll see near the top of the open menu, "auto/A/S/M"

Just select one of the other modes to get out of shutter priority.
That’s the problem. It wouldn’t allow me to select the other settings! This occurred right after doing a firmware upgrade. However I can’t tell if the problem existed earlier because I hadn’t tried it yet.

UPDATE:...

I dunno. I did a quickie test this morning outside to see if of what the problem is. It has to be my lack of understanding of how the settings work differently in the photo and video modes. I am not yet familiar with identifying which color icon is photo and which is video. They're both orange, but i think the only difference is the thin circle around the full circles. One thing I like better about the Mini is that there is no confusion; white for photo, red for video. No possibility of getting them confused. I think I have to get unconfused about what the display is telling me and know what the parameters of the settings of each mode are.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627