DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stunning Bachalpsee Lake in Switzerland

Another sensational film, I particularly liked the opening shot, skimming over the water with the epic mountains in the background. [emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Quite a long hike this weekend to reach the Bachalpsee near Grindelwald in Switzerland:

Breath taking.

I loved the reveal of the lake behind the little spillway just as the music climaxed.

Another sensational film, I particularly liked the opening shot, skimming over the water with the epic mountains in the background. [emoji106][emoji106]
Thank you very much! Yes that one turned out especially well ;)

Well THAT is excellent! Reminder of what out little whizzy machines can do -with some effort, inspiration, and the skill to TELL A STORY. The 2 bovines at the end add the magic touch!

Well THAT is excellent! Reminder of what out little whizzy machines can do -with some effort, inspiration, and the skill to TELL A STORY. The 2 bovines at the end add the magic touch!
Thaks! Yes i just had to include those two ;)

Outstanding! I rarely watch a contributed video more than once, however I watched this one 3 times. Beautiful work!

Stunning indeed. While I don't know what your 'day job' is, you should consider changing it and working for the tourist department for Switzerland. Your videos are such an enticing introduction to what is surly an enticing country. Thanks for sharing!

Quite a long hike this weekend to reach the Bachalpsee near Grindelwald in Switzerland:
Maik:

The entire film was wonderful. Beautifully flown, and beautifully edited, with a great music track. I liked everything's but the upward view of the goat and the ending scenes of the two cows preening each other were great. Congratulations join such a good job. The Swiss scenery cannot be beat.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas