DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Stunning Prussia Cove Cornwall UK

Very nicely flown. Personally I would have edged the contrast up a tad to make those early scenes really “pop” but that’s just my opinion. Not sure what happened at 2:31 to the end of your video, but for me it just blacked out?

Reactions: Chris Baish
Wow. I thought I loved my Mini 2 as much as I could ever love a drone, but the colour you get out of the Air 2s is in another league.

This was filmed on 24th October in a peaceful little cove in the far south west of Cornwall, near Marazion and Praa Sands.

Beautifully done.

I really like all of the straight down shots mixed in. I never tire of watching wave breaks in down gimbal. Your gimbal work was really nice, some great flying without the need for a bunch of tricks. I'd like to see you fly closer as well.

Very nicely flown. Personally I would have edged the contrast up a tad to make those early scenes really “pop” but that’s just my opinion. Not sure what happened at 2:31 to the end of your video, but for me it just blacked out?
The ending was part of the plan. Sometimes a fade out suits and sometimes it just needs to go out with a bang!

Reactions: Prop Wash
I really like all of the straight down shots mixed in. I never tire of watching wave breaks in down gimbal. Your gimbal work was really nice, some great flying without the need for a bunch of tricks. I'd like to see you fly closer as well.
I did do some lower level/closer shots across the waves and rocks but they weren't quite as dramatic. I tend to use the Mini 2 for close work but didn't have it on this trip.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Nice stick work!!! I like the video! One thing I thought was good is @ :47 your down shot and you followed the waves to shore. Good touch. @2:07 you did the cinematic rotation over the rock. Very clear, well done. You can see the birds flying over the rock and landing on it. I fully understand your comment above about 'fade-to-black' and going out with a bang. I like what you did, it just seems a bit long of a black out. Maybe fade to black a couple of seconds, then fade your music to end it. Just my thoughts. Great job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato