DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Stunning St. Ives Harbour, Cornwall

A short flight around the harbour at the beautiful stunning St. Ives, Cornwall, during the hour before sunset. My flight was cut short as a local emergency took place & I didn't want to get in the way of the Emergency Services.

that so reminded me of the lifeboat being launched to rescue me as i watched it being launched whilst holidaying in st ives, long story short

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
that so reminded me of the lifeboat being launched to rescue me as i watched it being launched whilst holidaying in st ives, long story short
The emergency I mentioned was a lifeboat assisting a sailing vessel in distress, so I landed quickly

Nice stick work! I like the "into the sun" shot. Whole thing is really good.

A short flight around the harbour at the beautiful stunning St. Ives, Cornwall, during the hour before sunset. My flight was cut short as a local emergency took place & I didn't want to get in the way of the Emergency Services.

My wife & I had the pleasure of visiting St. Ives harbour back in 2016. Lovely spot with awesome fish & chips. Brought back great memories. Great video as always Jeremy. A little trickier to capture due to the habitation below. Nicely done 👍🏻

My wife & I had the pleasure of visiting St. Ives harbour back in 2016. Lovely spot with awesome fish & chips. Brought back great memories. Great video as always Jeremy. A little trickier to capture due to the habitation below. Nicely done 👍🏻
Thanks as always. Did the seagulls go for your fish and chips? They usually do!!

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54