DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stunning white cliffs and seagulls at Old Harry Rocks.

Excellent! - Great choice of time of day for the shadows, and perfect weather for it. I like the smooth panning in the shots - nice and calm, and the music to go with it. Well done.

Excellent! - Great choice of time of day for the shadows, and perfect weather for it. I like the smooth panning in the shots - nice and calm, and the music to go with it. Well done.
Wow. Thanks for a super nice comment. The light makes a huge difference on subject like that. I have a privilege to be living short distance away and shots include 3 seasons and 3 different times of day.

Beautiful white cliffs. Seagulls calmly flying around and the sun of three seasons casting beautiful reflexes of the surface of the sea. All feedback welcome.

Wow amazing photography and flying is that done with goggles some of those angles the a/c would have been impossible to see, very well done

Reactions: Derlisz
Very well done. My two suggestions would be to fade from one clip to the next and watch out for them seagulls. They have been known to knock Mavics out of the sky.

Wow amazing photography and flying is that done with goggles some of those angles the a/c would have been impossible to see, very well done
Many thanks. I've never got round to using the goggles but I have quite good spatial imagination and steady hand when it comes to controls. I like to experiment with drone movement and sometimes it pays off. The main thing is to decrease the sensitivity of yaw and gimbal and use them very carefully.

Very well done. My two suggestions would be to fade from one clip to the next and watch out for them seagulls. They have been known to knock Mavics out of the sky.
Thank you. I usually observe their behavior to gauge how likely they are to attack. If the squak very loudly and circle around the drone i make evasive maneuvers and get away. As for fade type edit I'm personally not a fan. I much rather something that's edited to the music. I take my inspiration from tv productions and you won't see any (or very little) transition effects. I appreciate you comment!

Reactions: Rodcast
Beautiful white cliffs. Seagulls calmly flying around and the sun of three seasons casting beautiful reflexes of the surface of the sea. All feedback welcome.
Brilliant video - lovely part of the country.
What camera settings did you have and are you using any filters?

That was stunning, thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more. Take care and catch you later. Peter

Many thanks. I've never got round to using the goggles but I have quite good spatial imagination and steady hand when it comes to controls. I like to experiment with drone movement and sometimes it pays off. The main thing is to decrease the sensitivity of yaw and gimbal and use them very carefully.
Good advice - thanks!
It's great the way you have followed POI's instead of merely panning. And your timing of clips to the music was perfect.
Great work.

Magnificent majestic emotive evocative thanks for sharing. What are you going to do with it ?

Magnificent majestic emotive evocative thanks for sharing. What are you going to do with it ?
Thank you so much. It's more this magical place then me I believe. In terms of what's next a don't really know. I just do this as hobby and hope someone out there will like it and maybe visits this part of the world.
Ps. I do have a plan to include some of the shots from this in a video compilation from few quite varied locations of Dorset coast.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut