DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stunt mode?

Pilot Mike

Reactions
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyway to change the settings to enable more extreme flying? I came from collective pitch helis, and would love to push this thing to the limit

Hmm... I don't know. Had a couple of flights with it and compared to the "bigger" birds Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro in my fleet, I think it pushes itself to the limit quite quickly :) ... or the maybe the wind / gust does.

I mean, the props are very thin and in general, it seems to me that there is little room to get more out of the drone because it's so light. Don't get me wrong: I really like its flight behaviour, I just can't think of performing stunts with it... but just as little as with my other drones

It just seems like it is configured to not let you pitch or bank more than a certain amount. The salesman told me that there is a 'stunt mode' where it allows you to do extreme maneuvers such as barrel rolls. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this?

That video is definitely not MM. MM can't do flips and video is a bit fisheye.

For those who don't know, that stick movement is to start and stop motors. Do not do that in flight. Fortunately default setting is to only accept that CSC movement in emergency, such as crashed on the ground or out of control in the air.

In flight, put left stick to bottom right and right stick to bottom left and hold for 2 seconds.
Must be above 50m altitude to enable.

View attachment 85995

that stops the motors... :) dude people are stupid and will try this. You are troll and total ( Mod Removed Langage) and I call your FCC mode BS Photoshop crap dude.

Change my mind...shoots fired

1574174601697.png

Last edited by a moderator:
In flight, put left stick to bottom right and right stick to bottom left and hold for 2 seconds.
Must be above 50m altitude to enable.

View attachment 85995
Please do not give incorrect information. We all know what
doing that will do and unless it is an emergency you
dont do that. As stated above doing a CSC will drop your drone .

That's not a Mavic, that's a straight up race drone.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Just to be clear NO DJI has a "stunt mode". Anyone that tells you different is messing with you. Yes, you can hack a DJI to go upside down, but all you're really doing is ruining an AP rig and voiding what ever warranty you might have.

change the settings to enable more extreme flying
Seriously brother, join us where the real flying is and get yourself a race drone.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98