DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stupid Rain

FatherXmas

Reactions
I got my Mavic back from Thunderdrones on Monday. I managed to put it in the air about 5 minutes in between showers. It has poured every day since so my poor drone has been sitting on the shelf and the forecast is for rain through the weekend. :(:(

I got my Mavic back from Thunderdrones on Monday. I managed to put it in the air about 5 minutes in between showers. It has poured every day since so my poor drone has been sitting on the shelf and the forecast is for rain through the weekend. :(:(
That's called "irony" my friend...**** like that always happens to me

Same here. My wife thinks we should buy a boat to get around if it keeps raining. She wasnt joking. She freaks out when we get flash flood warnings on our cell phones. :rolleyes:

Do you by chance live in Hong Kong? That's been the weather here for the past 10 days.

Well familiar with the rain and wind here in Scotland, one of the more frustrating parts of drone ownership. Still at least a chance to play with the high speed camera:

John

Last edited:
We got a tropical storm coming and our weather is spotted here at the moment but most likely rain off and on for the next few days .
Did just burn 2 battery's during a break to try out .900 but started to rain so that was that .

I know what you mean, raining cat and dogs here in Jasper thanks to TD Cindy coming out of the Gulf.

We got the same storm but not really hit yet . Just off and on

Do you by chance live in Hong Kong? That's been the weather here for the past 10 days.
Nope, I live way out in the boonies near beautiful downtown Mentone, Alabama.

We got a tropical storm coming and our weather is spotted here at the moment but most likely rain off and on for the next few days .
Did just burn 2 battery's during a break to try out .900 but started to rain so that was that .

.900?? typo or did I miss one? Mine was just updated to .800.

Wow, be interested to see what's different. .800's only been out a short time. Plus, so far no threads on the forums about it so it must have been out for only a couple hours.
This morning ,see the link now .

Just powered up and it was there, hope the rain pauses long enough to do a quick test.
Mine was fine but do check your settings .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143