DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sub 250g and 219km/hr

MAvic_South_Oz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Came up on my recommended YouTube, and not the first time for this channels videos (quadmovr).
He reckons he'll change motors / props and get the 250km/hr he was after.

He's built similar remarkable quads and other such, if you're keen on this, check out his channel and past video uploads list.

Some might remember this one posted here sometime in the past . . .

It’s a bird.

It’s a plane.

No, it’s not even superman.

It’s a battery powered rocket made out of plastic doing 90 minimum.

Either that or it's flying so fast it doesn't cast a shadow😁

In the first video ?

In the opening scenes it’s flying above his head and with the low sun any shadow is too high / distant to see.

At 0:30 though he brings it in next to him and you can see a shadow.

Again near 2:00 drone shadow near the shadow of his head, other times he’s understandably flying higher than his head so shadow is way distant.

Frank if you believe CGI then so be it.
If you look(ed) at his channel you’d know what this pilot builds and is capable of building.

We can agree to disagree.

Well your shadow reason was debunked, there is a drone shadow everywhere one should be seen.
So yes, I will disagree with your CGI theory.

You obviously didn't investigate any of this channels content, the comments alone on this and other vids shows the reality of this pilots skills in building / flying such machines.
You might have missed the fact this was shot at a model airfield (2:39), not a foolproof show of reality, but indicates he's flying at an approved place to test.

Well your shadow reason was debunked, there is a drone shadow everywhere one should be seen.
So yes, I will disagree with your CGI theory.

You obviously didn't investigate any of this channels content, the comments alone on this and other vids shows the reality of this pilots skills in building / flying such machines.
You might have missed the fact this was shot at a model airfield (2:39), not a foolproof show of reality, but indicates he's flying at an approved place to test.
You obviously need to believe this, so go right ahead. I stand by my original evaluation.

You obviously need to believe this, so go right ahead. I stand by my original evaluation.

This reply = zero real input.
You obviously need to disbelieve it as much as you think I need to believe it.

I have given views that support it why I believe it is real, you say no shadows when there are shadows where they should be.
Not sure why you feel the need to come into threads just to throw around probable baseless thoughts.
All I can see today is you pipe up in a couple of threads to debunk posts of similar nature.

Unless you can show some sort of reasonable reason for your thoughts Frank, I won't waste time to reply to you any longer regarding this.

This fellow and his custom FPV builds / channel are simply outstanding.
The skills to build and fly are probably at the pinnacle of drone FPV.

Here his latest video and time fastest flight with this quad yet . . .

313 kmh = 194,49 mph = 86,94 m/s
Prop blade tip speed in flight @ 313 kmh = 1030,19 kmh = Mach 0.834
AUW (FPV all up weight with battery etc RTF) : 381 g

Reactions: Elthree
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00