DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Success with 4.1.22

WTFoxtrot

Reactions
Finally managed to sideload the latest DJI GO 4.1.22 (which was released for Android a couple of days ago) on my BT-300s. Good news is it looks like DJI has fixed the latency and pixelation problems we had in 4.1.18. Short test only, as weather is miserable here, but I was able to turn on video caching and record in 4K with no problems. Litchi was also able to communicate through this version and I did a quick flight with it as well.
Yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus!

Reactions: ksmusa and DVegaman
Finally managed to sideload the latest DJI GO 4.1.22 (which was released for Android a couple of days ago) on my BT-300s. Good news is it looks like DJI has fixed the latency and pixelation problems we had in 4.1.18. Short test only, as weather is miserable here, but I was able to turn on video caching and record in 4K with no problems. Litchi was also able to communicate through this version and I did a quick flight with it as well.

That's good news , always wanted the pano functions, what was the process you used to get the APK installed ?

Did you unisntall the version from the Moverio apps store and just install the APK or did you have to mess with the obb files ?

Last edited:
Just wonder when DJI go to fix this mess for Moverio Market.

I had reset my Moverios recently to install the beta Litchi version that is out, so it was a fresh install. I did try using the app off an emulator installation I run in vm in order to purchase through Google Play- I don’t own any other Android devices and wanted to pay for Litchi instead of pirate version so use the emulator— but it would not load properly on Moverio. Found the new version of Dji Go on Apkpure as a XAPK package that includes-and installs— the obb files for you. Easy installation with apkpure!

Btw The latest Litchi Beta is the one I have installed and is working great with DJIGO.

I grabbed it from Apkpure but alas it *seemed* to install but my Spark connects to RC then disconnects over and over... Haven't tried with Nexus 7 2013 yet as a "control"......

*Update*
rev 22 works fine with Nexus 7 2013... so not sure what I did wrong. I removed the Epson version, then rebooted. Then I installed sideload of ver 22... Issues.

I removed the sideload, rebooted and installed Epson DJI Go 4... same issue. Weird.

*Update 2*
Factory Data Reset and start over as minimal as possible in regard to side-loading. Definitely don't need Google Maps and so on... Opening the browser and signing in to Google lets me use a lot of stuff through that... Drive, Photos, Gmail... good enough.

Last edited:
I can confirm that DJI Go 4 4.1.22 , for me it removes all latency and pixelation on the BT-300 with the Mavic Pro and the Platinum

Tested while shooting 4k video at 25 fps, image transmission regular and image transmission rate is now at the maximum 12.36mbps

I removed all the side loaded apps e.g Litchi, UAV forecast, google services for now via a clean BT-300 install

Then using the BT-300 browser, I went to apkpure.com and downloaded the following files to the BT-300

1) DJI GO 4 For drones since P4_v4.1.22_apkpure.com.xapk (164.4 MB) , note it is a .XAPK file that will need the Apkpure android app to install it

Download DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 4.1.22 APK | APKPure.com

2) Apkpure android app - APKPure_v2.5.3_apkpure.com.apk (7.9 MB)

Download APKPure latest 2.5.3 Android APK

Instructions for the Apkpure android app, you will need to allow for the "install from unknown sources" in the BT-300 security settings

How to install unknown sources APK to Android

3) Install process on the BT-300

• Go to "downloads" on the BT-300 apps page, open this to see the downloaded apps, then press and hold APKpure android app line and select install from the pop up menu.
  • After install open the app, and hit the 3 lines icon in the top right of the screen to go the next menu
  • Select APK/ XAPK Management tab to open
  • Then install DJI Go 4 4.1.22 xapk from here by hitting the install button

Then have fun flying again :DThumbswayup

Last edited:
I can confirm that DJI Go 4 4.1.22 , for me it removes all latency and pixelation on the BT-300 with the Mavic Pro and the Platinum

Tested while shooting 4k video at 25 fps, image transmission regular and image transmission rate is now at the maximum 12.36mbps

I removed all the side loaded apps e.g Litchi, UAV forecast, google services for now via a clean BT-300 install

Then using the BT-300 browser, I went to apkpure.com and downloaded the following files to the BT-300

1) DJI GO 4 For drones since P4_v4.1.22_apkpure.com.xapk (164.4 MB) , note it is a .XAPK file that will need the Apkpure android app to install it

Instructions for the Apkpure android app, you will need to allow for the "install from unknown sources" in the BT-300 settings

• Go to "downloads" on the BT-300, install the APK android app
  • After install open the app, and hit the 3 lines icon in the top right of the screen to go the next menu
  • Then install DJI Go 4 4.1.22 from here

P.S even though all the pano modes are there in the 4.1.22 app and can be selected, they are not working well, the app does not complete the selection of shots, the AC moves into position each time (e.g rotates) but the shots are not taken. Will need to test further
Glad it worked for you -- I did get to test the Pano Horizontal (I was indoors in a very low ceiling) and that one completed fine. Will try the full 360 today to see how it does. I also have the Google Play, Maps, etc. apks installed in order to run Litchi, and Litchi itself. Wonder if that could have made a difference? As said before, I am now running the Litchi Beta version off of the Google Play store. All support apks are versions listed in the instructions for Crystal Sky installations, ie OLDER versions.

SUCCESS!!!! 44.1.22 WORKS!!!! Crystal clear no latency / Glitching or pixelation we are back to FPV
at last Viva Moverio!
Dave

Is there a typical "lag" between a DJI app release and the Moverio app market release? I hate to try the sideload adventure all over again, LOL.

Is there a typical "lag" between a DJI app release and the Moverio app market release? I hate to try the sideload adventure all over again, LOL.

Yes there is a bit of a lag, problem recently is that DJI is releasing so many versions of the DJI Go 4 in a short period of time, 4 versions since Sept 2017 and 2 releases in December.

Looking forward to the release of Epson's own flight software Thumbswayup

Yes there is a bit of a lag, problem recently is that DJI is releasing so many versions of the DJI Go 4 in a short period of time, 4 versions since Sept 2017 and 2 releases in December.

Looking forward to the release of Epson's own flight software Thumbswayup
I don’t give too much hope to Epson developed flight app.

I don’t give too much hope to Epson developed flight app.

This was a quote from EpsonMoverio from another thread late last year, so it must be close to at least testing

"On an exciting note, I have been told that the new Moverio Optimized flight app that is being made in conjunction with DJI (not Go) is close to release. It is poised to introduce new and exciting Moverio only features and controls. I am very excited to share a sneak peak of the enhancements with you in the coming weeks."

Reactions: EpsonMoverio

Instructions for the Apkpure android app, you will need to allow for the "install from unknown sources" in the BT-300 security settings

• Go to "downloads" on the BT-300 apps page, open this to see the downloaded apps, then press and hold APKpure android app line and select install from the pop up menu.
  • Then install DJI Go 4 4.1.22 xapk from here by hitting the install button

Better to use apk mirror, don't need their app to install it

DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 4.1.22 (3028592) APK Download by DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - APKMirror

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000