DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Successful flight test of DJI 4G/LTE module in South Korea

Reactions
There's the first person in Korea to fly with DJI 4G LTE dongle. (korea)

With the Mavic 3 Classic and RC control, they succeeded in the test flight by installing Korean user's DJI 4G LTE dongle.

It can be supported by Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Classic, and Mini 3 Pro, and the above models can be used regardless of RC-PRO, RC, or RC-N1.

SKT and KT are doing well for Korean telecommunication companies (LG telecommunication companies did not check).

(The Mavic 3 Classic was equipped with a dji 4g lte dongle, and the rc controller was connected to a hotspot and flew using lte communication network.)

Please congratulate me.

I put a YouTube link, so please refer to the video.

For those of use who do not know about the DJI Mavic 3 4G dongle. It enables users to fly “without boundaries.” When the dongle is active, the remote controller signal becomes less important since the drone interacts with the device through a 4G network, allowing the pilot to fly beyond line of sight (BVLOS) with a range limited only by the battery’s power.

Yeah, what could go wrong here?

For those of use who do not know about the DJI Mavic 3 4G dongle. It enables users to fly “without boundaries.” When the dongle is active, the remote controller signal becomes less important since the drone interacts with the device through a 4G network, allowing the pilot to fly beyond line of sight (BVLOS) with a range limited only by the battery’s power.

Yeah, what could go wrong here?
Yes, looking at the DJI 4G/LTE cellular dongle manual, it has been confirmed that FDD-LTE (Korean carrier LTE method) is supported in the communication standard and operating frequency band in Korea. The TD method is Chinese LTE, and it is called Chinese LTE for the first time in commercialization in China. KT in Korea applied this method to WiBro.

Please go to the link and use the translation.

I purchased the DJI Cellular Dongle from Alipress. I installed it on my DJI RC PRO using MINT cellular
service and it works fantastic! I dont have to hotspot it to my phone anymore.
There are some vids on YouTube on this subject.
Fly Like You Stole It!

I purchased the DJI Cellular Dongle from Alipress. I installed it on my DJI RC PRO using MINT cellular
service and it works fantastic! I dont have to hotspot it to my phone anymore.
There are some vids on YouTube on this subject.
Fly Like You Stole It!
Does the module work well in the United States? Congratulations.

Great news! Congratulations. I live in the Philippines, and I'm trying to buy the dongle now. I like how it has the 4g signal strength on the app too. Glad to here it works in California too.

Yes, looking at the DJI 4G/LTE cellular dongle manual, it has been confirmed that FDD-LTE (Korean carrier LTE method) is supported in the communication standard and operating frequency band in Korea. The TD method is Chinese LTE, and it is called Chinese LTE for the first time in commercialization in China. KT in Korea applied this method to WiBro.

Please go to the link and use the translation.
I went to the link and got this. Great.

1673448882163.png
You actually have another video from a few days earlier. Right? This:

I'm sorry. That's a different guy.

Last edited:
Yes? I do not understand it. Which one do you hear well?
I am making a joke. It is a quote from an old TV ad where I guy is running around asking "can you hear me now". It was to show that the network he was advertising had good coverage.

농담이에요.옛날 TV 광고에서 인용한 말입니다. "지금 내 말 들려요?"라고 묻는 남자가 뛰어다니고 있습니다.그가 광고하고 있는 네트워크가 커버리지가 좋다는 것을 보여주기 위해서였다.
Oh, I understand. It's okay if you joke haha

I am making a joke. It is a quote from an old TV ad where I guy is running around asking "can you hear me now". It was to show that the network he was advertising had good coverage.
The "Can you hear me now" Verizon Ad caught on so well that it became it's MeMe so very long ago that a MeMe was not a thing yet…

After Verizon let him go, He then went on to become the T-Mobile Spoke person…

Verizon went on to regret not keeping him under contract, because of his Success with the T-Mobile Competator, other Spokesperson have gone onto long term contracts…

Lily with AT&T, Flo with Progressive, Mayhem with Allstate, Jan with Toyota, the Old Spice Guy, are just a few who have had Long Term contract to prevent them from becoming a competitor's spokesperson…

There are a bunch more that we do not see anymore, but they are still getting paid…

Last edited:
Reactions: Hauptmann
The "Can you her me now" Verizon Ad caught on so well that it became it's MeMe so very long ago that a MeMe was a thing yet…

After Verizon let him go, He then went on to come the T-Mobile Spoke person…

Verizon went on to regret not keeping him under contract, because of his Success with the T-Mobile Competator, other Spokesperson have gone onto long term contracts…

Lily with AT&T, Flo with Progressive, Mayhem with Allstate, Jan with Toyota, the Old Spice Guy, are just a few who have had Long Term contract to prevent them from becoming a competitor's spokesperson…

There are a bunch more that we do not see anymore, but they are still getting paid…
Interesting to see this. Most of them are pretty good picks but the ones I can't stand are Subaru. Maybe it's just the Subaru bi-line. Subaru, the love mobile. Gag!! And they will give about 1/2% of purchase price to a charity! Wowy Zowy!! I'll donate the $300 and you keep your love mobile.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User