DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suddenly can't access DJI site "Your IP address is not allowed"

Pondboy

Reactions
Having been happily browsing their site for a month or two, Today, I find that while I can browse the site anonymously, I can't get past a login page as Chrome throws me to a page with the above error text.

My provider uses an IPv4 address 185.13.76.xxx and is based in Catalunya, Spain. I do not use a VPN (maybe I need to) and have tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox this morning, all with the same results.

Update: I can't even reach the site at all now. Bit of a bummer as I can't track my order.

Reset the router and still couldn't get access. I would have to use a VPN to change my IP address, as my service provider controls what range of address's I get assigned. I will try a VPN later today.

I just can't see what is causing the problem other than some code on their site.

Loaded a VPN and switched to a UK IP address and got onto the site no problem. The site cookie loaded my profile straight away.

My order is payment taken and awaiting shipping :)

Hh, Thanks for the input.

Having been happily browsing their site for a month or two, Today, I find that while I can browse the site anonymously, I can't get past a login page as Chrome throws me to a page with the above error text.

My provider uses an IPv4 address 185.13.76.xxx and is based in Catalunya, Spain. I do not use a VPN (maybe I need to) and have tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox this morning, all with the same results.

Update: I can't even reach the site at all now. Bit of a bummer as I can't track my order.
While you don't give the full ip address, the whole address block for that IP is blocked as a 'worst offender' status - usually these alerts fade away in a few days but a 'worst offender' - you may have to contact your' ISP and ask to be put in a different address pool (or get a different ISP) as you will find probably more sites etc. and email from the address block may be affected.

example, Spam Rats! - SpamRATS Lookup Tool!

Reactions: Qoncussion
Aotearoa,

Ha, "worst offender status". Not surprised. illegal downloading could be an Olympic sport over here.

I'm stuck with my ISP as we are out in the sticks and the only alternative is the state telephone companies 10mb sloooow connection.

Thanks again
VPN's rule.

UPDATE: The mobile site lets me in today, but I need the VPN for the desktop site. Anyway, enough already.

Last edited:
Yeah there has been a boat load of crack downs of late.
It seems that Google is feeding the info directly to all the browsers as to which site is allowed and which ones they deem unsafe.

I have forum that I go to that has been blocked by Firefox because they say it's on Googles Phishing site list.
It turns out that any forum requiring a login that is not running HTTPS is deemed a Phishing site.

Rob

Reactions: Pondboy
Robbyg,

After playing around, I think that you are right about it being a Google issue not DJI website thing. Once I have logged in via a VPN, I can bookmark the page, log out, switch off the VPN, then log back in with no problem. Any redirects from the forum or Google just bounces me to a "not allowed" page.

dbyantis,

Good idea. I'll have a go at trying that and see what happens.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada