DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Summer Fun at Massapequa Park, South Shore in Long Island , NY (June, 2021)

projectarjun

Reactions
First of all, I would like to sincerely thank @MARK (LI) for providing me an extensive tour of Massapequa Park (especially the Beach Club) and accompanying me throughout these 3 flights. I currently have 1 of 3 videos completed. The remaining two videos will be posted in separate threads. There is a lot more content to come. Stay tuned

Filming Location: Massapequa Park, Nassau County, NY Track: Thing's I've Learned Artist: BRKLYN, Fairlane & Jocelyn Alice (AUST Remix)

Part of the joy of flying is that as a pilot, you get better and better in each flight. I am definitely looking forward to getting Part 107 certification in the weeks ahead. :)

First of all, I would like to sincerely thank @MARK (LI) for providing me an extensive tour of Massapequa Park (especially the Beach Club) and accompanying me throughout these 3 flights. I currently have 1 of 3 videos completed. The remaining two videos will be posted in separate threads. There is a lot more content to come. Stay tuned

Filming Location: Massapequa Park, Nassau County, NY Track: Thing's I've Learned Artist: BRKLYN, Fairlane & Jocelyn Alice (AUST Remix)

Part of the joy of flying is that as a pilot, you get better and better in each flight. I am definitely looking forward to getting Part 107 certification in the weeks ahead. :)
I thought the video was good, that was cool how you captured the shadows of the volley ball player's. The music I had to mute. Sounded like a broken record.
Take care and fly safe.

• Haha
Reactions: projectarjun
I thought the video was good, that was cool how you captured the shadows of the volley ball player's. The music I had to mute. Sounded like a broken record.
Take care and fly safe.
Thanks, I agree that the music may not be for everyone :D Will try to find something more neutral, hopefully :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji