DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sun glare shade/hood for lenovo tab 4 - 8 inches

aerovision

Reactions
Just ordered lenovo tab 4 - 8 inches for mavic air and looking for recommendations for shade / hood to use with,
if anyone using one made for this model, I will be also looking into getting a controller mount as well so any advice on where to get shade/hood for lenovo 4 and controller mount would be appreciated.

I haven't had much luck with any sun shades. I have had a few and they work but only partially. Standing in the shade when possible is the best option though having a sun shade is better than no sun shade but im underwhelmed by them. If I were you I would look for the easiest one to put on and take off and store when your done using it. If its to gadgety or cumbersome and you have to fiddle with it your less likely to use it.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
I haven't had much luck with any sun shades. I have had a few and they work but only partially. Standing in the shade when possible is the best option though having a sun shade is better than no sun shade but im underwhelmed by them. If I were you I would look for the easiest one to put on and take off and store when your done using it. If its to gadgety or cumbersome and you have to fiddle with it your less likely to use it.

I agree that sun shades not ideal, but in bright sun light every little thing helps, so sun shade can make lenovo tab just a bit more readable

Made two myself, under estimated need of the offset the first time. The first line he draws at the bottom of the sheet cuts down on reflections. I think my second one was about an 1", it aims the screen up towards the roof (top) and makes a big difference. Cost less than $4.

I use HoodMan Aviator HAV1 for my iPad Mini 4 and Mavic Pro controller. Also, for iPad mount I use Skyreat for Mavic. Couldn't be happier with both items. I use the HoodMan with the extender and in direct sunlight, midday it's like being in a dark room. I have to pay attention to subtle details in the photos and videos I make and never could see well enough in sunlight until I got the pair of items I mentioned. The HoodMan folds flat so it's not too much trouble to pack along. Won't quite fit into my Pelican 1550 but it slides underneath it easily in a vehicle. The Skyreat balances perfectly with my Mavic Controller and iPad Mini 4...I use a lanyard that allows me to let go of the whole rig when I need to use both hands for anything. The locking mechanism holds the iPad firmly in place. IMG_20190522_144012.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42