DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sun Shade Recommendation iPad?

sdfenton

Reactions
Hi - I have an iPad 10.2" 8th generation I use and love it with my Air 2S. Outside it can sometimes be challenging to see the screen. Does anyone have a recommendation for a Sun Shade or perhaps screen polarizer? Thanks!

Hi - I have an iPad 10.2" 8th generation I use and love it with my Air 2S. Outside it can sometimes be challenging to see the screen. Does anyone have a recommendation for a Sun Shade or perhaps screen polarizer? Thanks!
Yes Google iPad sunshade , you will find lots, the one I use has 4 sides and totally cover the screen , it has a little door on one side to access the screen, cheers Len

Look for a four sided hood such as this.

I had a similar one when I flew with an iPad Mini 4.

Three sided covers still allow light to hit the screen and although they do help, a four sided one works better.

Not living in a part of the world known for excessive sunshine I haven't really looked at shades, but on infrequent occasions I have sited myself under a suitable tree.

Reactions: Greasy
I built my own out of black foam core, black Gorilla Tape, and a little velcro. Probably got 6 bucks total in it and it works fine with my iPad. (Mounted on a Thor's Droneworld Baldur for my MA2.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian