DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunrise St Augustine Florida

Agree with slowing drone down.
Wouldn’t use an ND as the aperture will likely open Add grain to the vid... if you want it darker do that in postprocessing.

Reactions: Opieos
Beautiful sunset. Moves were very jerky and fast... slow down. Would loved to have seen you fly through the palms and over that pier. Music... when I see that kind of natural beauty, I would personally think of some serene and relaxing music. Hope you got some still photos too.

I’m not an overly religious person but it’s difficult to look at something that beautiful and deny the existence of a creator.

Just a stunning scene.

Beautiful sunset. Moves were very jerky and fast... slow down. Would loved to have seen you fly through the palms and over that pier. Music... when I see that kind of natural beauty, I would personally think of some serene and relaxing music. Hope you got some still photos too.

I’m not an overly religious person but it’s difficult to look at something that beautiful and deny the existence of a creator.

Just a stunning scene.
Thank you Appreciate the comments. I did a lot of flights of the peer and working on putting them together

Agree with slowing drone down.
Wouldn’t use an ND as the aperture will likely open Add grain to the vid... if you want it darker do that in postprocessing.
Thank you. Trying to remember the smooth is fast motto!

Thank you Appreciate the comments. I did a lot of flights of the peer and working on putting them together

Can’t wait to see them. That kind of sunset and other things I see in nature are why I became interested in drones. I have taken some really great photos in my time and I am very passionate about my craft. But there is no still photo that matches the quality of good 4K video. It’s the difference between flat and 3D.

I’m relatively new at this as well and have experienced setbacks. But I love it so much I am going to do this professionally.

But when you’re flying and seeing something as beautiful as this, don’t forget to take stills as well as video. It’s all about capturing the moment in as many ways as possible to preserve it FOREVER.

Hey gang

Let me know what you think. If I were to do it again I'd look at ND filter and maybe slowing some of the flight down. This was done the day before I drowned my poor little Air 2 in the ocean!

Unfortunately it was a jerky flight with unplanned moves. Didn't know where you would go next. The composition at first was nice, with the rising reveal from the cabbage palm to the sunrise.but then he drone started quick moves right and left and you lost me.

Can’t wait to see them. That kind of sunset and other things I see in nature are why I became interested in drones. I have taken some really great photos in my time and I am very passionate about my craft. But there is no still photo that matches the quality of good 4K video. It’s the difference between flat and 3D.

I’m relatively new at this as well and have experienced setbacks. But I love it so much I am going to do this professionally.

But when you’re flying and seeing something as beautiful as this, don’t forget to take stills as well as video. It’s all about capturing the moment in as many ways as possible to preserve it FOREVER.
It is not a sunset, he clearly states in his header Sunrise!!!! You never see a sunset over the ocean in St Augustine,

It is not a sunset, he clearly states in his header Sunrise!!!! You never see a sunset over the ocean in St Augustine,
Not sure why that is important or relevant enough to warrant a post. But thanks for the correction. I have been publicly flogged for my misstatement.

Hey gang

Let me know what you think. If I were to do it again I'd look at ND filter and maybe slowing some of the flight down. This was done the day before I drowned my poor little Air 2 in the ocean!

I agree with slowing it down a bit. St. Augustine is a nice area. I used to live in south Florida for several years. Then with my job I would get sent down to Palm Coast once in a while for a week or two and I'd always drive up to St. Augustine.

Reactions: Opieos
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair