DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Sunset at Stonehenge.

Flashheart

Reactions
Stonehenge taken at sunset with a Mini 3 Pro. Taken in 48MP mode. 8 Images were used for image averaging to remove most of the noise. A seperate exposure was used for the sky. Cropped for composition.

UHgIlR.jpg

Stonehenge taken at sunset with a Mini 3 Pro. Taken in 48MP mode. 8 Images were used for image averaging to remove most of the noise. A seperate exposure was used for the sky. Cropped for composition.

UHgIlR.jpg
I agree with everyone about this photo. It's real interesting. I wonder how it would have looked from the sunny side? You'd still have the same, long shadows and a brighter face on Stonehenge. Either way, this is a great photo. I'd love to visit there someday. I'm 71 now and don't think it'll be happening, unfortunately.

Reactions: Flashheart
I agree with everyone about this photo. It's real interesting. I wonder how it would have looked from the sunny side? You'd still have the same, long shadows and a brighter face on Stonehenge. Either way, this is a great photo. I'd love to visit there someday. I'm 71 now and don't think it'll be happening, unfortunately.
Thank you for your kind comments. You can’t fly the other side of Stonehenge as it’s within Larkhill’s NFZ (no fly zone). The NFZ boundary literally runs straight through the middle of Stonehenge.
My favourite picture I have taken of Stonehenge was taken looking almost directly down at Stonehenge and it is as close to the NFZ as I was prepared to go. That one also includes the shadows.
Stonehenge was stolen from the people by an NGO and turned into a circus designed to lure and fleece tourists, but it makes an excellent subject for landscape photography!
I have extensive knowledge of the local byways and visit it for free. You’re not missing much, it’s underwhelming if I’m honest and those stones aren’t as big as you think they are.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair