DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset Hyper Lapse with M2P

DarthSLR

Reactions
First time doing hyper lapse, pretty much haven't flown after the wildfires and all the incessant air traffic.
But today I came home just minutes before what seemed to be a rather nice sunset, so I grabbed my M2P, raised it to about 350ft, pointed toward the sun, activated hyper lapse for 15 target seconds at default speed (2 sec per frame), set a small lateral speed (0.1mph) and let it go..
Took about 13 min.

from card

Brilliant, the colours, 1st class;) that’s something I think I’ll have to try out.

Thank q for sharing it;)

Reactions: DarthSLR
Great sunset and well done but I note you're suffering from the dreaded low altitude stabilisation problems.

Great sunset and well done but I note you're suffering from the dreaded low altitude stabilisation problems.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. I have read about a couple of solution methods, didn't much like any of them, you know any?

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I have read about a couple of solution methods, didn't much like any of them, you know any?
The only solution I know of comes from my communication with this bloke. "Fly higher."
If you haven't seen this you might enjoy it...

Reactions: DarthSLR
The only solution I know of comes from my communication with this bloke. "Fly higher."
If you haven't seen this you might enjoy it...
Interesting, thank you! I think I have got some pointers to play on now :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett