DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Sunset over a snowy mountian

Duckhunter50

Reactions
fVpSB0h.jpeg

We had a snow storm come through the other night and put down some snow then left the clouds so I could catch this picture.

ckCj7Bc.jpg
This is the same mountain range a couple of mornings later. Woke up to fog and thought I'd run the drone up the ole' flag pole and see is the sky was cloudy also. The fog was about 380' high and I barely made it out to get this photo.

Lovely shots!

Terrific shots - sadly where I live in the south of England we don't have mountains and rarely get snow! But we do have sea!!

Two superb shots.
Tell me, flying up through fog to clear sky, do you ever get frosting on the lens, or fogging of the lens?

I have only flown in the fog that one time. The drone was at room temperature while it was quite cool outside. I think that helps keep the lens from fogging up. But once I was above the fog I don't think it would have been much of an issue. The dog food mess with the way the drone flies though. It wanted to land while it was still 10-12 feet off the ground.

@Paul B.. It can be pretty or pretty ugly here. All summer long we had smoke in the valley from the wild fires across the western US. One thing I love about this forum is that people share video from wherever they are and I get see what the locals see. So it might not be exciting to some but I am amazed at so many unique places in this world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji