DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset over Kalamalka Lake BC

BC Pete

Reactions
M2P with minor editing in Lightroom and On1
ccd5d102bec98262972a0bc0b1c5d415.jpg

Nice! but I thought ON1 and Lightroom were 2 sides of the same coin. I mean other than some masks, filters, and how it works with RAW files. Why have both?

Nice! but I thought ON1 and Lightroom were 2 sides of the same coin. I mean other than some masks, filters, and how it works with RAW files. Why have both?

My workflow uses initially LR, then use Photoshop for specific actions not available in the other two then On1. The instructors in On1 often use both. I prefer my library in LR. I have the LR/PS subscription. On1 has evolved over time so maybe I might ditch LR but I doubt it

Yes I looked at ON1 and Luminar but just could not justify it yet. Plus I am so used to the Adobe way of doing things. Thanks.

Reactions: BC Pete
Nice scene, but the noise on the left side, esp. in the water, is a bit too much for me.

Nice scene, but the noise on the left side, esp. in the water, is a bit too much for me.

I totally agree! I did a bit of lightening and addition of dynamic contrast in Snapseed as it looked different on my phone, and that is when the damage was done!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143