DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset slow mo - now with music

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

I posted a very short clip from this a while back. I did a proper edit this time and added some music. Original footage was shot at 60fps slowed down to 24 fps. Mavic Air + Davinci Resolve. Comments are always welcome but you are also welcome to just watch and move along. Just don't fall asleep ??

I posted a very short clip from this a while back. I did a proper edit this time and added some music. Original footage was shot at 60fps slowed down to 24 fps. Mavic Air + Davinci Resolve. Comments are always welcome but you are also welcome to just watch and move along. Just don't fall asleep ??
Cool vid!
Would love to have seen it in hyperlapse.

Cool vid!
Would love to have seen it in hyperlapse.
I have been trying to do a hyperlapse with TapFly; the results were disappointing. For one, I can only manage about 9-10 minutes of recording per battery (landing with 20%) which gives me only 5-6 seconds worth of hyperlapse footage. Second, getting the framing right between each successive flight is a lot harder when moving than just hovering. It looks like with the MA, hyperlapse are almost impossible - only timelapses can be done with the AC hovering.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder