DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunshade for iPhone XR on Mavic 2 Pro controller

zeedeezee

Reactions
Anyone got a source? I have tried a Honbobo product sold through Amazon but they won’t ship to Aus. Can’t find anything else suitable on searches.

PgyTech have three sizes, even to the IPads.

Or this with three sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
PgyTech have three sizes, even to the IPads.

Or this with three sides.

I DIY’ed it and used $1 art craft foam and stick on velcro tabs for mine, saved money for spare batteries and props :)

Yep. But I reckon the more I spend the better I fly!
only kidding. You’re right. if you don’t Need to be flash you can improvise.

I DIY’ed it and used $1 art craft foam and stick on velcro tabs for mine, saved money for spare batteries and props :)
Or you can splurge and get one of these cool umbrella hats for $5 to look the part of a real Pro!
1D222836-6A17-4818-93B0-AB4508B75200.jpeg

However, with this fancy, hands free umbrella holder, you can use any umbrella!

158F39F0-11E0-4173-B45C-2725DE936B36.jpeg

Last edited:
Or you can splurge and get one of these cool umbrella hats for $5 to look the part of a real Pro!
View attachment 87870

However, with this fancy, hands free umbrella holder, you can use any umbrella!

View attachment 87874

That would work, but it needs to be yellow with “stay away from me, I am a FAA licensed pilot” warning message printed around the outside edge. Hey, if you make it flat and put blinking lights on the top, you could use it for a landing and launch pad too!

Anyway, the foam sun screen that I made looks just like that commercial one above when attached to either my iPhone or CS. It works really well and folds up neatly. I will have to post a photo of it in use here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S