DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Surprised fawn

Sadsack

Reactions
I haven't used my Air2 in about 6 months and between my novice status and updates, my videos are less than optimum. Anyway, we have 5 acres being mowed and baled and at the 20-second mark a brand new fawn bursts up out of the tall grass. As it happens it ran to me on the steps to the house and then off to some trees.

I haven't used my Air2 in about 6 months and between my novice status and updates, my videos are less than optimum. Anyway, we have 5 acres being mowed and baled and at the 20-second mark a brand new fawn bursts up out of the tall grass. As it happens it ran to me on the steps to the house and then off to some trees.
Link please?

?

I thought it attached during the initial posting (counted through % marks to 100.
Just did the same thing again (4-5 , minutes) Don't know if it took this time. If I have an area of expertise, I don't think uploading files is it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000