DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

The floor of shallow inlets of the Sallish Sea play host to a spectacle of nature when Sand Dollars gather in their thousands. These odd creatures live as long as 13 years, and feed upon all manner of detritus, cleaning the water of the ocean on an impressive scale. They are a vital part of the aquatic ecosystem. I was shocked to find Sand Dollars in such vast numbers, absolutely coating the floor of this shallow bay.

I filmed the video mainly using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro for the aerial shots and the Osmo Action to capture underwater footage.

The floor of shallow inlets of the Sallish Sea play host to a spectacle of nature when Sand Dollars gather in their thousands. These odd creatures live as long as 13 years, and feed upon all manner of detritus, cleaning the water of the ocean on an impressive scale. They are a vital part of the aquatic ecosystem. I was shocked to find Sand Dollars in such vast numbers, absolutely coating the floor of this shallow bay.

I filmed the video mainly using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro for the aerial shots and the Osmo Action to capture underwater footage.
Beautiful shots from above.liked it

Wow,very cool

Love the moment when your drone dive into the lake! :))))

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121