DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switch on mavic pro platinum

Jbbepic

Reactions
Hi everyone.

What is the little switch where the sd card goes that says RC - WiFi mean ?
Or used for ? I couldn’t find any answers on the forum as I searched . Thanks in advance for any help .

Here’s two documentS witH that answer and more. Recommend reading the full 60+ page manual.
Link to the official DJI manual direct... MP and MPP same.
Here’s a link to that an a lot of other useful stuff from DJI... vids, tutorials, and manuals:

Hi everyone.

What is the little switch where the sd card goes that says RC - WiFi mean ?
Or used for ? I couldn’t find any answers on the forum as I searched . Thanks in advance for any help .
You could control the aircraft with a mobile device only by connecting to it via wi-fi. When switched to Wi-Fi mode the RC will not connect and the drone turns into a hotspot that you can connect to.

Nobody really uses this feature because you only get like 20 feet of range and the virtual joysticks on the mobile device are almost impossible to use.

Thank you all for the info. Much appreciated. I’ll check out the link. I purchased the drone used and don’t have a manual.

That’s because you have to download it.
Welcome to posting.?

Welcome to the forum.
Download the manual to your desktop, or better your flying device, as it's great to refer to in the field if you get stuck and want to work out how a feature works etc.
It's a lot to take in. so referring back to the manual goes on for a while so you can get the most out of the aircraft, have more chance of getting it back each flight, and fly safer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej