DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switzerland: So small and yet so large...

Good composition, excellent colors, smooth gimbal movements, cinematic look and feel . . . carry on mister.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Hi Maik

Great video, very well done both the flying as well as the filming, indeed a magical place.
I Just also visited the Swiss Alps, I will attach a picture I took with my Mavic at the Gosscheneralpsee.
No post production do to it yet.
Please could you inform me what program you use for post production?

Greetings

Ruud

Attachments

• DJI_0219.JPG
    DJI_0219.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 25
magical video great music and brilliant editing

Nice vid.

What is the altitude of the mountain peak?

Thank you! The peak is at 2,245m (7365ft) above sea level. Not very high for Switzerland, the Matterhorn is at 4478m (14691ft), but of course much harder to get on top ;)

Please could you inform me what program you use for post production?
Hi, thank you!
This is a nice place as well and certainly on my List of places to visit ;)
I use DaVinci Resolve 16 Pro. They have a free version which has everything you need for video production. For Still photographs I'd use Photoshop or more recently Affinity Photo.

Accolades! Well done! This is a good example on how to maneuver a drone to achieve great footage and terrific editing to make it pleasing to the viewer.

Hi, thank you!
This is a nice place as well and certainly on my List of places to visit ;)
I use DaVinci Resolve 16 Pro. They have a free version which has everything you need for video production. For Still photographs I'd use Photoshop or more recently Affinity Photo.

Hello Maik,

I looked up Affinity photo, and the program looks complicated to me, but then again i'm only starting. For the same Photoshop is equally as complicated. Why did you first use photoshop and then change to Affinity?
I Know the name Photoshop ofcourse by Adobe, but whitch do you recommend?
Thanks for you time and kind reply.

Ruud

I Know the name Photoshop ofcourse by Adobe, but whitch do you recommend?
I started with Photoshop because I use it a lot in my job (started as print designer and work in web development now) and know it inside out. I switched to affinity Photo because it has (almost) the same abilities as photoshop for a better price and with more innovations.
If you need something simpler for color correction and simple adjustments I guess Lightroom is the standard, I don't know it myself because i don't do much photo editing.

I started with Photoshop because I use it a lot in my job (started as print designer and work in web development now) and know it inside out. I switched to affinity Photo because it has (almost) the same abilities as photoshop for a better price and with more innovations.
If you need something simpler for color correction and simple adjustments I guess Lightroom is the standard, I don't know it myself because i don't do much photo editing.
Thanks for your reply,
Last year I downloaded Hitfilm Express because it is free.
But somehow I have issues with the program, but it could also be due to the laptop I'm using.
I think the RAM is not sufficient because when I try to do some editing to a video it shutters.

Ruud

Nicely done !
Really liked the different depth of field shots early on, and the reveals were very good, perfect location for them.
Great seeing so many enjoying these normally Winter places, European alps is well set up for multi day walking using the winter huts on normally XC ski trails.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej