DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro SWITZERLAND the Engadin Valley

Hi all,
The Engadin valley in south-easter Switzerland is also called "a hidden gem" Please don´t be to harsh concerning my english..I am a german speaking Swissman ??
I hope you enjoy the video!
cheers Paul

Hi Paul,

Excellent movie... Editing is, as usual, perfect. I know where I have to go fly when I will be back in Europe...??????

Reactions: RoboBobo
Hi Paul,
Another cracking video, the scenery is spectacular and the soundtrack
matches perfectly. I wonder if the chap going over the waterfall still has both
legs......that's madness. ? Thanks for sharing ??

Outstanding video and drone footage, and the commentary is fantastic.
Fun Fact : I supply the Wet Suits for that Railways Drone fleet in Switzerland they use the Mavic 2 Pros.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow

Hi Paul,
Another cracking video, the scenery is spectacular and the soundtrack
matches perfectly. I wonder if the chap going over the waterfall still has both
legs......that's madness. ? Thanks for sharing ??
Hi Gary,
glad you liked the video, thank you very much for the nice feedback ? Yes, the "canyoneering" guys are really crazy and every year there are several deaths! ?
cheers Paul

Hi all,
The Engadin valley in south-easter Switzerland is also called "a hidden gem" Please don´t be to harsh concerning my english..I am a german speaking Swissman ??
I hope you enjoy the video!
cheers Paul

Absolutely stunning as always! I can only wish that I could do cinemaphotography only half as good as your videos! Did you capture all of the videos yourself in this compilation? You can easily do a 1-2 hour session on Switzerland and I'd be more than happy to make a pot of coffee and sit and watch it without hesitation. I'm already looking forward to your next one!

Excellent and thanks for sharing.

Absolutely stunning as always! I can only wish that I could do cinemaphotography only half as good as your videos! Did you capture all of the videos yourself in this compilation? You can easily do a 1-2 hour session on Switzerland and I'd be more than happy to make a pot of coffee and sit and watch it without hesitation. I'm already looking forward to your next one!
thank you very much I appreciate your very nice feddback!
Glad to read that I could even do a "marathon-Swiss-session" ? Most of the footage comes from Pexel.com and Youtube but a few from a Swiss friend of mine!
Let´s see what I do next and if it will be long enough for a pot of coffee ??

cheers Paul

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Outstanding video and drone footage, and the commentary is fantastic.
Fun Fact : I supply the Wet Suits for that Railways Drone fleet in Switzerland they use the Mavic 2 Pros.
Hi Phatomrain,
thank you very much for´the nice feedback, glad to hear that you liked even the commentary ?
Oh interesting fact about you supplying the wet suits ?
cheers Paul

Wow, very enjoyable. I live in a high desert and all that green in Switzerland looks wonderful. The snow, however, shows that the green comes with a price.

Great job, Paul, excellent!
Even for someone like me who loves beaches instead of mountains! Beautiful landscape, great pictures, nice music, wonderful editing!

Great job as usual, man would I love to climb a bunch of that stuff!. Truly a professional feeling documentary with all kinds of great scenes! Thanks buddy, I'll get out there someday. Maybe we could shoot do something together?

An amazing video of a beautiful area! Thanks for sharing!
Bonjour Paul, magnifique ton montage. Tu devrais travailler pour le department du tourism.!
bonne idée André...Mais pas facile a réaliser ?
Wow, very enjoyable. I live in a high desert and all that green in Switzerland looks wonderful. The snow, however, shows that the green comes with a price.
And I love desertic landscapes...But we haven´t any here ?
Great job, Paul, excellent!
Even for someone like me who loves beaches instead of mountains! Beautiful landscape, great pictures, nice music, wonderful editing!
Glad to hear that a "beach-man" loves the alpine landscapes too! ?

Hi all, thanks for all the nice feedbacks, glad to read that you enjoyed the video ?

cheers and thanks again!
Paul

Great job as usual, man would I love to climb a bunch of that stuff!. Truly a professional feeling documentary with all kinds of great scenes! Thanks buddy, I'll get out there someday. Maybe we could shoot do something together?
Hi Karl,
thanks for your nice comment ? During the editing I tought "some of the rocks would be an amazing place for Karl"
That would be great to do something together..Somedy, who knows ?
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada