DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Symik Mavic Air 2 FMC Hard Case

MA2 317

Spark 2017- 2021 MA2 2020 - ??
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello drone pilots, new Mavic Air 2 pilot here and I wanted to share my new Symik FMC hard case with the Forum.

It's a a little smaller than my Nanuk 915 Spark FMC case.

Unfortunately, the Symik case is currently out of stock. ?

The case fits the MA 2 FMC plus two extra batteries (5 total), charger(s), accessories and the remote with the joysticks installed.

Hopefully it will be in stock sometime soon.

20200910_175254.jpg

The Symik case cost $60 usd versus the $109 for the Nanuk 915.

I did find the MA2 foam insert for the Nanuk and thought about swapping the inserts but the foam cost as much as the Symik case.

I just received this case from Amazon and am very happy with it. The red layer of foam at the surface is denser than the foam below it and I believe that it will have a longer service life than regular foam inserts. I do have one mystery- what are the two protuberances on either side of the case used for? (See outside of case, just to the right of the “Remove Before Flight” banner).

Reactions: MA2 317
I've been trying to figure that out myself.

It's not designed for a strap, but it does look like it has a purpose.

Maybe they're used as part of the manufacturing process of the case and the machine uses them for grabbing? ?

Looks slick!

I just received one of these cases from Amazon Warehouse for $51.51 and I think it's a great bargain.

Mine doesn't have the 2 SD card slots, but I wouldn't use them anyway.

I can also place my Asus Zenpad z8s and sunshade on top of the remote control, and while a little tight, the case closes without putting too much pressure on the tablet. I could shave a little foam out of the lid but after a little break-in, it probably won't be necessary.

I honestly don't think you can find a case this nice for anywhere near this price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore