DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Symptoms of losing a drone

stpatrick

Reactions
f7b7af4e1d6771880e31318ec29cb01e.jpg

I wouldn't say all the Symptoms here happens but I can personally say there are 3-4 of them shown has happened to me.

Incontinence, especially if it was an expensive one and in water so no refresh

i am sure we can all relate ,to your post ,and its even worse, when you know in your heart that it was your fault ,and you have to go home ,and face the family who you know are going to give you grief over your loss

I can relate too after this weekend. I didn't lose it, I knew exactly where it was, just needed a 70 mile journey to fetch a ladder and long pole, 70 miles back to get the drone and now a repair :-(
ooooops hope you get flying again soon

i am sure we can all relate ,to your post ,and its even worse, when you know in your heart that it was your fault ,and you have to go home ,and face the family who you know are going to give you grief over your loss
That's exactly what happened to me when I lost my first drone that was $1000.00. It was horrible, a nightmare, something i would never forget... i went out searching for it and i was only 5 minutes from my house and i walked home so slow. I had a mental breakdown because the entire walk home to shame i was trying to come up with an excuse that i was going to tell the wife for the reason why I came home without the drone.

I finally came up with the most easiest reason to tell..... THE TRUTH. I walked into the house and the first thing my wife noticed was I had no drone in my hand but just a Remote Controller ... the thing I most remembered was the expression on her face.... then it was the tone in her voice...then I told her THE TRUTH..... HONEY, I screwed up...

Mine went down with the wife standing next to me. She was watching the screen and everything went black... She looked at me like, "hey, what happened" but then when she saw my face, oh she knew.

That was a walk I never want to take again.

It's crazy because literally every time I fly I am thankful that Birdie made it back. I used to just take it for granted, not anymore.

Reactions: old man mavic
yes i can relate to that ,i am always happy when after a good days flying,i can return home with all my stuff in good condition ,for me the secret is to treat each flight as my first ,its so easy to become complacent, and cut corners ,or forget your start up procedure , but the better the preflight check you do prior to take off then the more chance of a successful flight, and after just over 500 successful flights now with all my DJI drones ,then it works for me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S