DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sys Warning & Check App + red led

Gringojack

Reactions
Hello

Since I received my Mavic Pro, I get Sys Warning & Check App alternatively on the CR screen, no "Ready to go" message. I also get a red solid light at the back of the Mavic which means "Critical Error". Somewhere in the app I can read "Disconnected". So the Mavic cannot fly neither in WIFI mode nor in CR mode.
Open to any help
Thank you

Last edited:
Hello

Since I received my Mavic Pro, I get Sys Warning & Check App alternatively on the CR screen, no "Ready to go" message. I also get a red solid light at the back of the Mavic which means "Critical Error". Somewhere in the app I can read "Disconnected". So the Mavic cannot fly neither in WIFI mode nor in CR mode.
Open to any help
Thank you
Sounds like trouble. Call DJI.

They will tell you to reset, reinstall firmware, do all the calibrations, etc. So you might as well get started on all of that, even though they will have you do it all over again.

Hello Mavic People

By the way, Thank you Dmbrody

Could you tell me how to reset, update, calibrate my Drone using DJI Assistant 2 in a pretty detailed manner so that I can understand what I m doing. This would be well appreciated in order to put the above mentionned issue back to work properly. This piece of software has a few options that probably may help me.

Thank you so much

Reactions: Mavicjon999
Hello Mavic People

By the way, Thank you Dmbrody

Could you tell me how to reset, update, calibrate my Drone using DJI Assistant 2 in a pretty detailed manner so that I can understand what I m doing. This would be well appreciated in order to put the above mentionned issue back to work properly. This piece of software has a few options that probably may help me.

Thank you so much
If you aren't familiar with those procedures, it's probably best to call DJI and have them walk you through it over the phone. There are also some YouTube videos, and probably some pretty detailed instructions if you search this site. And of course the Mavic manual and DJI's support site include plenty of information as well.

Sounds like a call for the "Drone Doctor", same function as any I.T. person, I see a biz-op. My 2-sense, read the manual, after you call DJI Support. Reset/Update, etc, an involved procedure for a thread-post, maybe there's a Youtube video on it.

What was the outcome of this? It seems like I may have encountered the same issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy