DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

System Software Update (Ver.R1.6.0/C1.6.0)*

ksmusa

Reactions
Another update from Epson.

Supporting function list for this version
This version will update below functions.

- Fixed a phenomenon that the system restarts when the pre-installed camera app is terminated.
- Fixed a phenomenon that the system restarts during shutdown process.
- Fixed a phenomenon that the power is not turned on when the system API for restart is used.

Attachments

• System Software Release Note - Documentation - BT-300 - Technical Information - MOVERIO - Epson.pdf
    317.5 KB · Views: 13
i’m having an issue with my bt

- Fixed a phenomenon that the system restarts when the pre-installed camera app is terminated.
- Fixed a phenomenon that the power is not turned on when the system API for restart is used.
bt-300 android device getting hot and eventually causing video lagging,this is the second set of glasses because i thought the first set were defective only to have it happen with the new one,i was told that the air temp was to high and to use them in temps lower than 95 and its still an issue,have

i have the epson bt-300 glasses myself and have had issues with the android device getting very hot which then causes it to start lagging,have you had this type of issue with yours?

i’m having an issue with my bt

bt-300 android device getting hot and eventually causing video lagging,this is the second set of glasses because i thought the first set were defective only to have it happen with the new one,i was told that the air temp was to high and to use them in temps lower than 95 and its still an issue,have

i have the epson bt-300 glasses myself and have had issues with the android device getting very hot which then causes it to start lagging,have you had this type of issue with yours?
Am having same problem any answer yet

Reactions: Bill combs
These do run warm. The processor is somewhat limited, and the only thing that can be runnnig is the Go4 app.
I read some user was keeping the controller itself in his shirt pocket. Not a good practice.

These do run warm. The processor is somewhat limited, and the only thing that can be runnnig is the Go4 app.
I read some user was keeping the controller itself in his shirt pocket. Not a good practice.
This is the second set of epson glasses the first did the same thing so I and dji thought it was defective,this is much more than warm it's hot and I believe it's the heat that's causing the lagging,epson told me to try the micro usb to micro usb which I just ordered on Amazon and if it works I'll let you know

Reactions: Thomas B
Am having same problem any answer yet
i ordered a new micro usb to micro usb yesterday and doing a simple test at home by connecting everything and recording and the epson android device didn’t even get warm ,ill fly today but i believe that new cable solved my overheating problem.i bought a 90’ micro usb to 90’ micro usb on amazon

Reactions: Thomas B
So, I may have read this wrong, but it seems that you "solved" your "running hot" issue by not using the bottom port on the RC, to going using the micro USB on the side of the RC, to the Micro USB on the Epson Controller?

So, I may have read this wrong, but it seems that you "solved" your "running hot" issue by not using the bottom port on the RC, to going using the micro USB on the side of the RC, to the Micro USB on the Epson Controller?
That is correct

Was this on the original firmware for the device R4.? I am still on R4, but they have released up to R6.....

Was this on the original firmware for the device R4.? I am still on R4, but they have released up to R6.....
I'm on the current firmware but have had this issue for a few months and was told that I needed to wait for things to cool down here in Arizona where temps are 115 in the summer, I knew it was BS but still waited

OK, I'll have the cable tomorrow, and try to test it this weekend. I have never had any latency/lagging issues, just that the device runs warm to "super warm", not hot. Have to pull out IR temp sensor and do some temp. testing this weekend.

THX!

OK, I'll have the cable tomorrow, and try to test it this weekend. I have never had any latency/lagging issues, just that the device runs warm to "super warm", not hot. Have to pull out IR temp sensor and do some temp. testing this weekend.

THX!
I'm surprised you didn't get any lagging when it got hot?

I'm surprised you didn't get any lagging when it got hot?

I live in the S.F. Bay Area, and we don't have the heat that you have (Arizona, correct?)

Well, it's only one data point, but I am running a real early version of the Go4 app on the Moverios. I think it's 4.0.4, or 4.0.5.

All the other releases seemed to me that it was getting resource hungry when I was running the app on my LG 10" tabby. So I am running 4.0.4 or 4.0.5 of the Go4 app on both the tabby, and the Moverios.

Oh, got the cable, going to try this tomorrow....

I live in the S.F. Bay Area, and we don't have the heat that you have (Arizona, correct?)

Well, it's only one data point, but I am running a real early version of the Go4 app on the Moverios. I think it's 4.0.4, or 4.0.5.

All the other releases seemed to me that it was getting resource hungry when I was running the app on my LG 10" tabby. So I am running 4.0.4 or 4.0.5 of the Go4 app on both the tabby, and the Moverios.

Oh, got the cable, going to try this tomorrow....
I had a few minutes to fly yesterday using the new cable and the android device didn't get hot just a little warm but nothing that I was concerned with

The above suggestion makes for a very neat connection. micro in side of Moverio controller and micro in to the micro socket on the LH side of the Mavic controller. Connection works fine on test bench . Will report on operational side later.

Yeppurz, but my only concern is the wear/teat on that little, fragile, cheap connector they used.

Right now I use a magnetic charging cable and the "dongle thingy" always stays in place, no wear/tear issues...

But I haven't had a chance to try this new cable for a data point on running temps...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User