DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

System warning check app

Dtchiz

Reactions
Just acquired this Mavik 1 from my Dad. On the first flight I got "system warning check app" on the controller. Everything seemed to be working fine except the obstacle avoidance. A little homework here on the forum leads me to think it needs a vision calibration.
So I downloaded and installed the DJI assistant 2 for Mavik.

Problem: Cant seem to get the DJI assistant to recognize my drone.
Uninstalled the program and updated computer, cleared my history and cache, did a restart and downloaded the program again making sure it was the correct one.

One item of note is that when I start the program it brings up a window with a note about Mavik Mini. I tried connecting drone after program is up and running but nothing happens, then tried again following the onscreen about mavik mini. Still not luck. So I tried to have drone powered up before starting application. Nuttin!

I have no doubt this is operator error, but I'm just lost as to what to do next. Any advise?

Just acquired this Mavik 1 from my Dad. On the first flight I got "system warning check app" on the controller. Everything seemed to be working fine except the obstacle avoidance. A little homework here on the forum leads me to think it needs a vision calibration.
So I downloaded and installed the DJI assistant 2 for Mavik.

Problem: Cant seem to get the DJI assistant to recognize my drone.
Uninstalled the program and updated computer, cleared my history and cache, did a restart and downloaded the program again making sure it was the correct one.

One item of note is that when I start the program it brings up a window with a note about Mavik Mini. I tried connecting drone after program is up and running but nothing happens, then tried again following the onscreen about mavik mini. Still not luck. So I tried to have drone powered up before starting application. Nuttin!

I have no doubt this is operator error, but I'm just lost as to what to do next. Any advise?
Wrong version of Assistant. You need Assistant 2 1.2.4. Download it here

Reactions: Dtchiz
Wrong version of Assistant. You need Assistant 2 1.2.4. Download it here

Thanks Brett8883. That did the trick. Did a vision calibration and all is good.

Next question for the room, what app or website do you guys use to check no fly zones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929