DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

paulv1

Reactions
Does anyone know where I can find a simple grid/matrix that shows what the general drone usage laws are for each country? It seems that given the number of random posts re: various countries, someone would have come up with such an item. Is there anything like an international drone association that might be on yop of this issue. While threads are always helpful, it is also possible that the local laws in any given country have changed since someone provides feedback.

This puts you in a position of arriving in a country and having a customs person say that drones can't be brought into the country w/o a license. What do you do then? Leave the drone at customs and pick it up on the way out of the country? I would think that in some countries, you run the risk of the drone being "misplaced" by someone (they do fly off don't they? :->).

While threads are always helpful, it is also possible that the local laws in any given country have changed since someone provides feedback.

A grid/matrix would suffer the same fate. Also, in many countries laws are not enforced and/or people at customs don't know what they are. It's often a fluid situation, so I don't think I would count on what a grid said anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksmusa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme