DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Table Rock Lake at the Kimberling City Bridge

MavicAir2Marc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A couple of photos from our stay down on Table Rock Lake this week. All straight jpgs out of the camera.

Attachments

• DJI_0893.JPG
    DJI_0893.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 20
  • DJI_0887.JPG
    DJI_0887.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 21
  • DJI_0882.JPG
    DJI_0882.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 19
  • DJI_0836.JPG
    DJI_0836.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 19
Thanks Dale, that means a lot coming from a photographer such as yourself!
You are most welcome. As you know, I call them as I see them, and these were all nicely shot. I particularly liked the 2nd image, with the sunrise coming through the bridge trusses. I was tempted to suggest opening the shadows in the bridge with the shadows slider in Photoshop, but the image works well as it is.

You are most welcome. As you know, I call them as I see them, and these were all nicely shot. I particularly liked the 2nd image, with the sunrise coming through the bridge trusses. I was tempted to suggest opening the shadows in the bridge with the shadows slider in Photoshop, but the image works well as it is.
We just got home yesterday so I haven't had time to run the RAW photos through Photoshop yet. These were straight jpegs out of the camera. Even so, I thought they came out fairly well given the dynamic range. I do have some video as well that I'll post later when I get a chance to edit some together.
Thanks Dale!

We just got home yesterday so I haven't had time to run the RAW photos through Photoshop yet. These were straight jpegs out of the camera. Even so, I thought they came out fairly well given the dynamic range. I do have some video as well that I'll post later when I get a chance to edit some together.
Thanks Dale!
Well, this being a slow Saturday, I took the time to play with the image. Look at the great histogram. I am attaching both before and edited versions and the ACR controls. In Adobe Camera RAW (ACR) I opened the shadows, increased vibrance and saturation, decreased highlights, and did a little sharpening in the water and shadows beneath the bridge. I brought out some warmth in the clouds. The image "pops." Tell me what you think. Bridge at Sunset- edited by Dale.jpgUn-edited version.jpgScreen Shot 2021-06-05 at 1.37.22 PM.png

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Well, this being a slow Saturday, I took the time to play with the image. Look at the great histogram. I am attaching both before and edited versions and the ACR controls. In Adobe Camera RAW (ACR) I opened the shadows, increased vibrance and saturation, decreased highlights, and did a little sharpening in the water and shadows beneath the bridge. I brought out some warmth in the clouds. The image "pops." Tell me what you think. View attachment 130275View attachment 130277View attachment 130278
I like it. When I get a chance, I'll mess around with the RAW file and see what I come up with. I put it in a dropbox link for you. Here's the RAW file if you want to try your hand at it...or anyone else for that matter. DJI_0887.DNG

I like it. When I get a chance, I'll mess around with the RAW file and see what I come up with. I put it in a dropbox link for you. Here's the RAW file if you want to try your hand at it...or anyone else for that matter. DJI_0887.DNG
I just spent another 30 minutes on it!!! I brought the image into LUMINAR 4 for special effects and added some sun rays, and more development of the sky and I added a little sparkle in the water near one of the bridge tresses.

Hope you like it.

Dale
Bridge with sunset rays.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members